Livestream Preview: Episode 31 - DELUGE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Super Rojay New Player

Can free to play players benefit ?
  2. Super Rojay New Player

[IMG]

I will be mad as This Superman in a rainy day if I can not benefit and for that Upcoming Superman anniversary It better last long enough that free to play players can get kool goodies too.
    [IMG]
  3. Magnetar Man New Player

For those of us who can't watch at that time, when will you post the details so we can read it?
    • Like x 1
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

most probably the whole delunge DLC with all its content will be playable again for freemiums in the event tab until the next DLC.
    not sure about it and if the superman event will be similar to that... so: you will most likely be able to benefit and get stuff for free.
    • Like x 1
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

From the sound of it, the Superman event will be structured similar to either a seasonal or Starro last year, but may not return. So yes, free 2 play players will be able to get rewards.

I have a feeling that the Superman event won't be or until late April, so we won't get any details on it for about a month.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Why should they go out of their way for someone who seems hell bent on not supporting the game?
    • Like x 4
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is TODAY!!1!
    • Like x 7
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

o_O
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

can you please make the generator mods tradeable or at least account bound tradeable? please, devs, i am begging you ^^
  10. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

:D
    • Like x 2
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

i wonder if it is going to be T9...?
    • Like x 1
  12. rimvader Well-Known Player

To piggy-back on your suggestions, could Devs give us the option of queuing raids with 4 to 7 players so we can run lower content more often, also 2-3 players for alerts. Have it for 'Loot only' players to choice to que early.
    • Like x 2
  13. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I hope so. Its about due time. #itstimeforT9
    • Like x 2
  14. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

just the usual 4 or 5 then...:p
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Regardless of today's news, we are creeping up to the revamps 1 year anniversary. The only news that would make me happy would be either a PvP update or weapons balancing, or both. It's just another DLC combined with already existing content.
    • Like x 1
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yep, while I am pretty excited for the dlc, I'd be able to enjoy content more with further balance changes. I want a competitive hybrid toon while being able to use any weapon.
    • Like x 5
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Same. Been wanting this since last June. :(
  18. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

fatal...if anyone remembers the old gadget turret jockey days it would be you...it would be nice to have that again...something like that anyways...
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Replay:
    • Like x 3
  20. DanXVII Committed Player

New raid is really impressive, environment is beautiful, props to the team.