Livestream Preview: Episode 31 - DELUGE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2018.

1. SkullGang Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Can`t wait :) I mean really need new content :cool:
    Things I hope for coming in the future: Emblems next to friends names to identify there roles, Wallpaper material;) think of a cosmic base walls etc.., Broker for League halls along with more placement in each section, more league halls and base themes possibly like bat-cave - fortress of solitude and Bigger with new layouts , a Dark Nights Metal DLC , Static Shock and Batman Beyond DLC along with new Iconic Legends, White and Black Lanterns rings power set .
    Well that's my wish list, thumbs up if you like my idea`s and see you all in the DC Multiverse:D
    • Like x 1
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I see I wasn't the only one singing this when I read beneath the sea :p
    • Like x 3
  4. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Aquaman new power confirmed, gas bubbles?!?!
    • Like x 1
  5. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

is Test server this friday and release next friday realistic?
  6. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It's probably coming out the 27th or 28th in all honesty 99% of the episode is going to be the Starro event they'll be some cosmetic changes and maybe a new raid so I don't think a ton of time is need to test.
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

Kind of depends on how much internal testing they have managed this far, I guess. We will see once it goes on test, the standard usually is closer to two weeks on test though so I wouldn't count on it releasing live any sooner than that.
    • Like x 1
  9. fomose New Player

where do we get the dcuo game cards?
  10. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

11. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Wonder Gyrl New Player

Hopefully a new solo with the new episode. Been a while since ya'll have done a new solo.
    • Like x 3
  13. Sawhat New Player

Sorry people, has nothing to do with the game, but this is the cutest animal I have ever seen!!!! :) Could watch at it endlessly!!! :D
    • Like x 3
  14. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Mepps we appreciate the update, but can you let us know if there are more powers, weapons and graphic updates coming to game soon? At let us know if there in the works if you don't mind sir!
    Also may I suggest with the PS3 no longer being supported can we start to have 10-12 player raids along with episodes maybe even increase the number of raids and alerts? Just a few questions me friends and I were wondering about.
    • Like x 2
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I'm looking forward to this.
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

i would realy love it if the new generator mods comming, would be tradeable.
    why are normal mods tradeable and generators not? makes no sense to me.
    • Like x 1
  17. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Hmmm, I wonder if they're gonna attach a time capsule to this one
    • Like x 1
  18. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Think that we'll be getting one in conjunction with the Superman 80th Anniversary event next month... but it'd be great if it dropped earlier!
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

Why do I feel like this is Mepps trying to find useful, well-constructed, thought out posts on the forums? ;) :) Love you Mepps!

Awesome gif btw, thanks for sharing! :)
    • Like x 1
  20. nawanda Loyal Player