Livestream Preview: Episode 31 - DELUGE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Urgh already cringing at the new raid I don’t think you people understand just how wilfully stupid your playerbase is :p
    • Like x 5
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Hate the removal of crafting. Way to take a step back devs.
    • Like x 2
  3. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

So...is this on test yet?
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm really digging what they've shown us so far with the new raid. Astonishing looking area, great work on new characters aswell as the reskinned ones. And finally we're getting more puzzles and objectives again! It's going to be nice to see some mechanics for a change instead of the same old, tired out "tank n spank"-formula all the way through.

The new styles looked cool aswell, my water-toon will steal all the focus though. Some of my other toons will make some use out of that Diving/Space suit. Here's hoping there's more to show in regards of base items aswell, there's a lot of potential judging from the new area.

Some other changes was mentioned that I don't know what to feel about yet, I just hope RnG isn't as unforgiving as I've experienced the last few Episodes. Props to the developers on one thing though, the new OP collection not being tied to a gear-set and feat. Should've been like that with the collections from the start, just having to own the content.
    • Like x 1
  5. SuperBell Loyal Player

Aw man, I've thought for a long time that it would be cool if there was a mission that put you under water, and while under water your character was put in flying mode with a swimming animation to make it feel like you're actually swimming, and here you have an under water you're stuck on the ground running around. And you're not even slowed down like you would be if really under water.
  6. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

As a long time player, I can assure you that my stupidity has never been willful.So there.:p
    • Like x 1
  7. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

BTW - even though the "e" in eta precludes it, do we have a firm eta?
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

would u really be slowed down as superhero based on water powers ?
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

That’s assuming you’re Water and not, say, Fire or Celestial or Gadgets or...
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

the game is based on no element advantages/disadvantages,celestial would have no problem as its celestial lol and gadgets would pop up some gadget to help move faster...idk i think u should have picked munition as example or some other powers xD
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

You clearly got my point even though you chose to nitpick :D