Prestige Confusion

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Loche, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Can we get a dev in here to answer some of these questions people have ???
    • Like x 1
  2. Jay&Becky New Player

CR 106 doing Iconic Anomalies, did Aegis of Truth received 7 Prestige but did Circe's Trial and received 18 Prestige?
    • Like x 1
  3. Jay&Becky New Player

CR106 also did T5 Iconics Anomalis Received 18
  4. Badname28 New Player

Their first mistake was trying use static prestige values for instances when there clearly isnt an equal amount of content in all tiers
    • Like x 2
  5. Waterfall Well-Known Player

I am sure I will get flamed for pointing this out..... but FoS 3 is giving 900 prestige to ppl in that tier.
  6. Aren Sul Committed Player

I would like to understand this about prestige. According to the release notes prestige can be earned by:
    • Defeating final bosses in level 30+ PvE instances
    I have 4 toons in the 74-79 CR range and the only solo options for them are Infiltrating Ace and Solitary Riot. They get 0 Prestige for completing the final step/boss in the instance. So I took one of them with CR 79 and went down a notch to do T3 Star Labs Facility and he got 73 Prestige points.

That confuses me.

Are those solo instance completions (Ace & Stryker) not considered PVE final bosses?

And now that I think of it, when I get to the final stage for the two I have at Gotham Wasteland level, I wonder if they will be awarded prestige.
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah this was mentioned earlier.
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Did Trigon's Prison today as CR106 on USPS and got 51 Prestige. According to the update, I should have gotten 206, which I think I got yesterday, but I may not have.
  9. MidnightTiger Well-Known Player

Okay so follow up question: Since prestige has the lock system, is it monthly or weekly?
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Daily for solos, duos, and alerts. Weekly for raids. Just like marks (not including the extra boxes).
  11. Cee Diddy New Player

It needs to be stated that the prestige is still glitched. Ran Paradox last night and no one got Prestige.
    • Like x 2
  12. chipzes Committed Player

So there is still issues with instances granting completely wrong amounts of Prestige (or none at all), and besides that the actual problem of top-tier players having almost no ways to earn full Prestige wasn't fixed at all. Cool, so band 5 goes from CR103 to 114, good news! Well too bad that every instance in Tier 5 counts as band 4 so we didn't win anything. What a coincidence that T5 NPC cap at 102 :rolleyes: But at least I can still get 10% off T3 content now, how great...
    • Like x 1
  13. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Friend and I completed T3 old Gotham Subway tonight. He was CR68 and I was CR63. We received 73 prestige each for defeating Penguin. We are supposed to receive 84, and it appears as though the Duo awarded the amount that applies to the solo version of the same mission.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jay&Becky New Player

Up until today my CR103 Troll was ok, now today my troll receives 18 prestige for T6 Iconic, 7 for T5 Iconic... Then 73 twice!! for a T3 Duo (Gotham Subway on my CR76) i hope it helps you fix this honestly were only a few in our league and it gets harder and harder to reach our goal. Our CR106 Characters have been given up on for prestige, only playing cr 103 and lower.
  15. Kamjerzy New Player

WE NEED EU AND US SERVER MERGE FOR PS3/PS4 DUE TO LOW POPULATION IN THE EU SERVER
  16. Jay&Becky New Player

well as of reset our CR106s are earning 84 from T6 duos, but still on 7 from T6 Iconics
  17. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The CR bands for Prestige need to be looked at. I have a character that is CR41, so the only content he can run is T1 (and the Novice T2 raids), but because several of the bosses in T1 instances have CRs lower than 40, so I get diminishing returns.

Solos for certain the bosses and adds had CR34, I didn't check the duos, but the one alert I ran must have had CR 40+ adds/boss because I did get max Prestige from it.

Prestige earning just isn't consistent across all content in a tier with the bands set up how they are. If you can't even do the next tier's content, you should be earning max prestige in every instance in your current tier.

At the very least, add the CR of the enemies to the description so we know before we go in what to expect to get.
  18. thefrogshateme New Player

T6 Players get double prestige week?
  19. Loche Developer

At 105, you should have gotten the full 100%. This is one thing we have addressed in an upcoming hotfix. At 95, you should have been in the T5 band. That means you should have only gotten 25%.

We will be updating you shortly on how the numbers break down. It will be different than we had posted before, this is because of the way the bosses CR are coming up in some of the content bands.
    • Like x 3
  20. Loche Developer

We found the issue with Dox and fixed it. I will look into Prime.
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.