Power logic

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Sep 2, 2018.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I assume that unless we're styled with our weapons on our backs or in holsters or otherwise displayed when not using them, all our weapons are stored in a pocket dimension in our pockets.

This is also how we can switch armories in a flash.
    • Like x 1
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

This is why I made sure to get my Munitions character a Sharpshooter back to store her weapons in. :)
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Why don't atomic and quantum players kill us more often?

• Like x 1
  4. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

If Water powers produce pure water with no impurities, it will not conduct electricity.
    • Like x 3
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Mary Poppins bag now pocket sized? :D
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Mental's "Sleep" should be called "Nap" or "Quick Nap". Just sayin'!
    • Like x 1
  7. Proxystar #Perception

That water isn't pure trust me
    • Like x 3
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

And then of course, there's always the question of Friendly Fire.

A Munitions guy drops a Mini-Nuke on the boss and nobody who is meleeing even flinches ... :D
    • Like x 1
  9. myandria Item Storage

Oooh... ok I'll bite...

Why does a mental controller have to be invisible to apply sleep and even then it lasts as long as putting a hyper 2 year old down for a nap?

@MrMigraine: you haven't noticed by now it's like being in an episode of the A-Team when doing missions with Munitions?

Why can Corrupted/Celestial powers be performed by one character without consequences? We should be seeing a supernatural fallout by now and those Corrupted/Celestial characters should be in some sort of mystic-induced coma. Or, on the flip side, we should be able to create characters that are near-impossible to take out, since Corrupted/Celestial characters should have the best control over life and death of themselves as well as others.
  10. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Tbh sorcery should be the strongest than celestial :p.
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Or think of it as a tiny TARDIS on your belt.

In a fantasy RPG it would be a Bag of Infinite Storage, or somesuch.
    • Like x 1
  12. Plowed In Loyal Player

Now I’ll never find my keys...
    • Like x 1
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

real question how doesn't munition doesn't kill their opponent but only knocks them out?
    How does shooting people make you a hero?
    why doesn't water put out fires? or disable a fire toon?
    how does fire harm a fire power toon?
    how does ice freeze an ice power toon?
    why doesn't emp disable any electronics in the facility? or robots?
    not a power but on villain side, when cyborg finds out you working for Psimon, how doesn't Nightwing, Robin, and Red Robin doesn't know? Even though they enter like 10 seconds after the fight?
    • Like x 1
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Or how clueless Cyborg is, I mean, Mammoth says "why are you hitting ME? Who's side are you on!?" and "NOW I'm angry, I'm telling Psimon about this!" as well as "wait this wasn't part of the plan" like c'mon cyborg, common sense goes a long way
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

How do orbital strikes work when your character is indoors? Or underground? Or in an underwater base? Or on the Watchtower? Or on another planet / dimension?
    • Like x 1
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Dimensional portals, like we see Doctor Strange and Wong use in the movies in some other universe. The strikes bypass almost the entire distance between the orbital satellites and the last few yards of the strike.
  17. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Point your wand and repeat after me ...

Accio Keys!

:D
    • Like x 2
  18. Raven Roth Committed Player

Consume Soul, Plague, and Life Drain working on robots
    • Like x 4
  19. Raven Roth Committed Player

Actually in RWC a joker goon questioned why they were fighting people who manipulate quantum mechanics and shoot fire from their hands
  20. Balton hero Committed Player

Really? I missed that one. What do they say, approximately?