Power logic

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It's rare to find something that makes you laugh out loud and feel intense imaginary pain at the same time, lol.:D
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I was talking about something like matchbox cars.
    • Like x 2
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

So was I.

Love those matchbox cars.
    • Like x 1
  4. Plowed In Loyal Player

They’re especially good warmed up...and if they don’t fit in the toaster, there’s always the microwave.
    • Like x 2
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Balton hero Committed Player

Why do I sometimes hit myself with my own Aqualance or Orbital just because I can't reach my target? As Gizmo would say: "Owie!"
  7. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Don't you love how Shark Dental, Proxystar, and Plowed just hijacked this thread and went SOO off topic?
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

The OP was in on the action as well, lol.

Also...

Is this thread critical to keep on topic, lol?
    • Like x 1
  9. Bzzzztt Active Player

Not related to any specific power set, but how about this:

I am a hero. In my career, I have defeated Grodd, Joker, Circe, Lex, Bizzaro, Poison Ivy, other super villains too numerous to list, not to mention enough random thugs and henchmen to outnumber the combined Canadian, French, and Belgian military.

However, one night club bouncer can just look at me and send me flying 3/4 of a mile in a random direction to land on my hiney . . .
    • Like x 3
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Why the hell is a Fire controller that much strong against a Water Controller.
    I'm not a fan of Water Powers and I don't have a character with that but this is so typical, If we want to have a real comic and natural game with good options and lovely with better graphics we have to make it closer to reality and real comics.
    Anyway you all know the games that have better graphics looks and closer to reality and more natural, are more lovely and popular such as for example GTA V , why do people like it that much, Huh?? In fact one of the biggest reasons is the graphics and being more natural.
    That's not all why are Magics so weak against Gadgets and Munition???
    Why don't we even get a little bit frozen when we're hit by an icy enemy?
    Why can people stick on our body when we are using shields???????

Why do we burn when we are in a shield and an enemy shoots a fire blast??? Seriously WHY I've made even a thread about it in the forums weeks ago but developers even didn't give a f*ck. Sorry don't mean to be rude but developers must care more when a graphic problem or any other issue is reported and work on it instead of saying we have tech problems on them like when I've reported about the stuck wings styles in the game.

There are many other ones that you guys gotta care about.
  12. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I'm 101% agree with you about the invisibility.
    Who the hell has decided to disable the invisible players to not fly or attack???
    No LIES, This is the most typical power problem that I've ever seen in my lifetime in dcuo, There's not even 1 ACTUAL GOOD reason to limit the invisibility and stealth powers, In comics not even characters in invisibility can use their movement and attack, some of them even can cross through walls and stuffs :confused::rolleyes: But what in DCUO? Huh the players not even can't do these stuffs the other players SOMETIMES (MOST OF THE TIMES) can see them and ALSO enemies can attack and see them ALL THE TIME and GET THEM OUT OF INVISIBILITY.
    THAT SUCKS.
  13. Saami Loyal Player

Dont they use electricity to jump start hearts in hospitals? Atleast in movies they do so.

Would that be some kind of electric healing?
  14. Xibo Loyal Player

What i really like to see but sadly won't happen is basically all powers doing all roles. For example....

Gadgets: Controller and also Healer and Tank.
    Water: Healer and also Controller and Tank.

And so on...
  15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Electromagnetic Pulse Pulse
  16. EP Ice Loyal Player

How many Watch Towers are in space because everyone is launching orbital strikes?

Why doesn’t Ice slow speedsters down?

How does water power really affect NPC’s in Deluge?

How does fire affect NPC’s in Unholy Matrimony?

So many questions and so little time!!
  17. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Plus...well...soggy toast kinda sucks ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Only if the heart isn't beating or is going into defibrillation. If you apply electricity to someone with a properly beating heart, it stops beating, lol.
  19. xEvangelionx New Player

For, me I have always wondered about where munitions players keep all their guns... Do they just randomly use "sorcery" to generate their weapons hahaha? I mean gadgets players use small gadgets that seem portable which makes sense to me, but munitions players can just pull out a huge minigun out of nowhere xD
  20. NathanZolanskii Level 30

i Think its more like supplying Ammo i guess lmao!
    • Like x 1