Please Update Rage's 35% Finisher

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ShadowTheHunter, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Back lash? Hmm I wasn't there since I don't have a computer to test things out so I wouldn't know what happen. A lot of players though do test things but I can't comprehend why things are going downhill despite that. Would love to see what you said.
  2. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

How about removing them all.
  3. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Even though I don't see that happening I think we would be satisfied with a level playing field with other powers in this regard, finisher or not.
  4. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

I don't think rage has gotten it's midrange yet, thats probably why the 35% is weak, sorc has the same problem but the difference is sorc is still a good power without it
  5. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Right, one would think that considering how this was updated as part of other midrange updates. Rage actually did get its midrange, but surprisingly this was left out. Yet, Hard Light's finisher was crappy before its midrange, and now its as good as the rest.
  6. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

All other powers finishers should be put in line with rage, rage is now balanced and all other powers finishers still need to be reduced to the level of rage.
  7. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Rage is balanced? I'm going to let that slide as I'm assuming you never played rage or you're trolling. Why would all other powers finishers be like that of rage? A finisher suggest it will finish off an enemy hence the name. No other finished except rage does not function like one.
    • Like x 1
  8. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

It's a cheap way of finishing off opponent to me, maybe you like that 1 click stuff, but I just rather fight to the end which is the problem in general too much 1 click mechanics, for lazy people.
    • Like x 1
  9. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

Thats why Rage is so fun to play
    • Like x 2
  10. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

You're a gamer and you're not a fan of finishers? I would hate to play fighting games without finishers... ;_;
  11. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

If you need finishers, why not just ask the developers for beginners, middle hit point damages etc. That's 3 buttons to press to win a match lol, if I started the match without needing finishers then I mostly will finish my opponent without them, it just breeds laziness.
  12. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

You say it like every pvp player is the same. Everyone plays differently and they have different skills. Not all matches are won using finishers. Finishers in a fighting game are common. By the way, finishers are also played in pve content.
  13. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Most players in this game do suck sorry, not 1 players I have came accross who are familiar with pvp, wins a match without, I'm not going to argue on a game I barely play anyways so have fun, just seeing if the forums community has changed but apparently not.
  14. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Sounds about right. There's no reason to comment on a game when you barely even play. I will admit a good amount do use finishers specifically in 1 vs 1 but at times some players run out of power that they can't resort to using a finisher lol besides it sounds more like semantics. Try to stay on topic of this this thread. It's not only about pvp as rage finisher also effects pve.
    • Like x 1
  15. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

Yes pls, we need devs or mepps atention. My baby Rage needs some love
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

could it be that it is because of it belongs to the combo AM and AMs are offset in pvp? (mentals AM is deactivatet for duels and arenas, shortcuts aswell, thats all i can assume...)
  17. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Unfortunately even in PvE where Rage's AM is active Eviscerating Chain/Eviscerate doesn't deal finisher damage, even on NPCs with less than 35% health. It would appear that Rage lacks finisher functionality at the moment.
    • Like x 2
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

FYI, not all 35% moves work. It's not just rage. Nature, electric, and sorcery are just a few. Not the earth one hits correctly either.
    • Like x 1
  19. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

We know this, however Rage already has received its midrange update and this was neglected. All of the powers that have already received midrange received a working finisher or already had one in place.
    • Like x 2
  20. 123456FG New Player

ive been doin well in pve content as a rage dps and i dont have lots of sp or top grade mods