PlayStation Network Maintenance - January 27, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

PS4 is still down for me too...

IA ARMY
  2. Agnetta Dedicated Player

ive had no problems on ps3. i was even able to sign into psn and play dc at 12:30 pm pacific. only 3 hours after the maintenance started, not 6. i didnt even know there was maintenance til i saw this thread just now lol. ps3 ftw XD
  3. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

My friends have been playing all day and they are on the ps4. Some even logged on right now but I can't get on.
  4. Skyris Allen Well-Known Player

Is there any estimate to when I can log into DCUO PS4, why is it PS3 users not having problem but PS4 cant?. Growing unhappy with this next Gen System
  5. phatom star Level 30

I played from about 12 to 1:30 est.... but now I can't get back on
  6. AshtarRocks New Player

Yeah seems the PS Store is accessible now and it isn't saying maintenance. Makes me wonder....
  7. Burnt New Player

Devs, shut the servers down so everyone is as pissed off as I am right now :mad: ;)
  8. Fightingbudha New Player

9. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Why still cant in dcuo ps4 WHY ???? Some 1 know how much hours its like that....?
  10. BiggD4200 New Player

I hope you didnt get a PS4 if all you play is DC because thats what it sounds like. If thats the case then you made a mistake. DCUO has been on PS3 for a long time and has gotten very familiar with its infrastructure, hence why PS3 players are playing right now and you are not. Dont get me wrong thought, Im a PS4 owner after converting from Xbox so Im not a PS3 owner bashing your comment. If you expected to be treated better with more benefits from upgrading to the next gen console then Im sorry to be the one to break it to you but upgrading consoles does not entitle you to be treated better than the last gen console. In fact, if that was the conception you had when you bought your console in it's infant period (first 6 months to a year) then I am very sorry for you because you and I have a very bumpy road ahead of us; the difference being that I was prepared for this when I bought my console. Its a brand new system, with a new interface, hardware, software and (my guess) a different or modified network infrastructure so there will be bugs and problems around any corner. You would only really have a clue of what you in for in the upcoming year if you ever bought another console this close to release date. You think Xbox 360 and PS3 release customers had smooth sailing and were treated way better than the customers of the preceding consoles? The answer is no. In fact, right now PS3 customers are most likely way high priority than us right now because sony is in a war with a competing next-gen console that could steal customers away from buying a PS4 if they feel they are neglected enough by sony to do so. I hope this clears any misconception up for you. Im sorry I was so brutal in my deliverance but I needed to get my point across.
    • Like x 1
  11. PhantomLore New Player

I had this problem but then I updated my ps4
  12. BiggD4200 New Player

13. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Nice and smart point m8
  14. Srone Well-Known Player

all you gotta do is keep your ps3 for when your ps4 is acting up lol
  15. Kirney Slane New Player

Neither PS3 or PS4 is working for me now even tho I have been on on both consoles already. It has been like this for over 15 hours now.
  16. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

when i got my ps4 i break my ps3 so.....;)
  17. Tecnangel New Player

still not working after a week -_-