PlayStation Network Maintenance - January 27, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. C2K001 New Player

How can it be everyone in my leaque can log in without me?
  2. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Why are ppl saying if this is a fix lol it's OWN maintenance meaning dc ain't fixing nothing lol...I wish they fix these issues. On ps anytime I do the New alerts or raid once we through the teleprompter I get kicked and says error. There's a huge lag and loading times all of a sudden. And not to mention the combat and counters not working and then the block sticking lol. Dc gets better and better
  3. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Ah, okay, gotcha, guys. And it's 2:30 in the Northeast, so where would that put us on the maintenance time?
  4. Superboy212 New Player

well everyone in my league is on and psn is up on my ps4 but cant log in. Why is it that I can never sign in like everyone else on the ps3
  5. C2K001 New Player

Its unbelievable that the users of the new consol who spend a lot of money for the console and are legendary members cant log in, but free to play members on the ps3 can.
  6. Cadens Dedicated Player

It has nothing to do with DC. But I guess you werent looking to make an actual, valid argument.
  7. freddy New Player

My system got corrupted and I had to format my harddrive
    will I lose my toon because of this?
  8. C2K001 New Player

I dont complain on dc. Soe an the psn working together and psn earns money from the legendaty accounts not from the free to play players. So its there job that the paying members can log in not the other ones.
  9. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Its crazy that we pay SO MUCH on ps4 and we Are last in the list , i pay a lot 4 my ps4 then i buy ps plus then i buy legendary and all around me can play only ps4 member get last . nothing is unique also from dcuo ps3 to dcuo ps4 beside the graphics and report crash . Its sad...
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The PSN on PS4 uses a different infrastructure than the PSN on the PS3. There was ample warning that this was going to happen. Maintenance is par for the course for any and all online systems. It has to happen in order to minimise problems.
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No. Your characters are stored online, not on your actual system.
  12. Superboy212 New Player

really if its not dc then why can all my other games sign in just fine and my friends that have the ps3 can sign in, and all worlds are so please tell me who it is. Im really that mad im just wondering why this happens to ps4 every single time
  13. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Nevermind ... me being stupid again...
    • Like x 1
  14. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

I blame all , why?! Cuz i pay to all...
  15. freddy New Player

Mysystem got corrupted and i had to format my harddrive will i lose my toon because of this ? I've been a legendary member for over a year now
  16. Jax Prime New Player

Just incase you missed Jafins post, No, you will not lose your characters. They are stored on a server, somewhere very safe.
    • Like x 1
  17. C2K001 New Player

You dont need ps+ too play dcuo

Legendary membership is enough
  18. XxReCkLleSsxX Well-Known Player

I hope this is why my ticket i put in the other day has still not been answered , getting frustrating >.<
  19. freddy New Player

Prime, post: 2280511, member: 8574"]Just incase you missed Jafins post, No, you will not lose your characters. They are stored on a server, somewhere very safe.[/quote]
    Ok so when i download the game I will be connected with my toon once again?
  20. Jax Prime New Player

Yes, you should find all your toons there. Your items too etc.