PlayStation Network Maintenance - January 27, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

ill explain u why u need ps plus 4 dcuo , 1st yes u right u dont need ps plus to play dcuo BUT cuz all update and dlc that always up on the game ps plus start your download even if Didn't in , im working a lot so sometimes ive no time to play or to ook all the news but cuz of ps plus im not standing being
  2. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Yeah :) I know, I had made a snarky comment and then reread the comment i was responding to, and the original post and realized how poorly conceived my snarky comment was ... so I removed it :D
  3. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I've trained my kitten to start downloads of updates and new content for me ... no need for PS+ :D
    • Like x 4
  4. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Lol cool , but still i think its always good to have ps plus even not 4 dcuo , but still i think we should get more staff as a ps4 player on all , and also on dcuo . maybe its only me But in the end of day i dont feel a big different on dcuo ps4 from ps3 and i think we should cuz we choose to continue to play as loyally costumer
  5. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

As does the entire PS3 community.. In fact, there are more LOYAL customers on ps3 than on ps4, ps4 is majority new customers. There is absolutely no reason ps4 should have anything extra beyond just what graphics improvements you gain and stability/load times.
    • Like x 1
  6. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Once Again Devs........PLEASE CLOSE ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM COMMENTS. That what other section of forumns are for. Announcements should'nt be for pitily squabbling arguments of things that are completely off topic. It should be for ANNOUNCEMENTS
    • Like x 1
  7. Tecnangel New Player

Just finished the update and game still wont let me in after 5 days of failed log in attempts on my ps3
  8. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

No reason ?! We choose to buy ps4 to get all the benefits of the future so we should get extra and more ,
  9. MercPony Devoted Player

So I read earlier about people suddenly seeing they are Premium ever since the maintenance started. My account is fine but my boyfriend is currently having this problem. Is it just being caused by the maintenance and will it be fixed and display his Legendary status when its over?
  10. Halfice Ralinas New Player

I can access the PSN on my PS4, but can't connect too DCUO. My leaguemates with PS3's are able too. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this or what..?
    • Like x 3
  11. Superboy212 New Player

every ps4 player is
  12. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Some 1 know when ps4 player will be able to in dcuo...????
  13. NightEagleX New Player

yeah, same problems. I can connect to PS store and such, but not DCUO. been 7 hours, their estimate is off some
  14. WikidMajik New Player

Yup, still "Failed to connect to game server."
    Would you like to retry?
  15. Dump Truck New Player

PS4 still down yo. How about a message in the original post?

Why is it the better system takes 2x's as long to become active after PSN updates?
    • Like x 3
  16. Lota New Player

that a very good question, still cant log in on my ps4
  17. Dump Truck New Player

The best question is, why is the better system incompatable with our $100-$200 bluetooth headsets? But I know that is not a question for DCUO devs.
  18. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Ive a feeling that dcuo/ps4 will be down until tomorrow .... :(
  19. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

yes i would
    "failed to connect to game server."
    would you like to try aging?
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why dc, dc is life
  20. BetterLateThanNever New Player

As a PS4 user we won't be seen as logged in after the 2Oth so we won't be able to log into the game. Am I correct? Been trying over and over and can't get logged in .