Paradox Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2018.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

May have; I don’t remember. I’ve never used emblems, so they’re an after thought for me. :/
    • Like x 2
  2. Dene Devoted Player

I actually remember your look.. the greenish colour/s, the cuffed boots + cape.. switching to cosmic after awhile.. weird how it stuck in my head

We only got 3 emblems as heroes (Wayne Enterprises (tech) Sentimels of Magic (Magic) and Star Labs (Meta) - so you may still be right and they are more detailed - exact - than anyone had :)
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Pictures of the emblems? :-S
    • Like x 2
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im in love with that Red Death gear
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

This looks good, but I winder what happened to the Dark Metal emblems ?
    • Like x 3
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Soon ™. ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

NOW OR I RIOT :p
    • Like x 2
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

mabye it's our anniversary gift :)
    • Like x 2
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

That’s because it’s classic! :D

[IMG]

• Like x 3
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

batman... again?
    • Like x 2
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nothing, we just haven't gotten them yet. They appeared on the anniversary vendor on test, so they were probably never part of a TC.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nope. We have emblems for the Justice League and The Society, as well as factional renown emblems (the Rogues, S.T.A.R. Labs, Trigon etc.) but not emblems for the origin wings.
    • Like x 2
  13. co ni New Player

:D:DHoOOo any question Amm MNot big suprise AhHO
  14. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Fair enough, but I more meant like, whyyyyy don’t we have them yet.
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

Those Exoskeleton styles look good, I so would have liked to see a full set on it. Could probably have been a solid idea for a new Marketplace style-set. :rolleyes: I hate the fact that I like the new material, bye bye in-game cash... :oops:
    • Like x 1
  16. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Exactly.....people hoop and holler for him and supersham gear so much. Just give me the feats, i never wear these styles!
    • Like x 1
  17. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

LOL....exactly what I thought of the moment I saw the pic
  18. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

first: how is it or where is the promise to put ALL TIME CAPSULES feats in the game, without PAY? You promised this and so far you just throw one Capsule after another, and you only have players leaving the game because of their paywalls.
    Second: presenting another Batman style is lack of creativity or just disrespect to fans of all other DC heroes? (most of them far superior to Batman).
    • Like x 2
  19. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Apparently several people are now Legendary subscribers for free.

So you may want to look at that :/
  20. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

If that's the case, I'd prefer to have more simple materials that can change colors than to have more complex one's that only look good with certain powers (excluding the ppl that walk around with 4-5 materials/rare items mismatching like hell). Can we get a vote on that considering I think customization is more important than complexity? Or at least to alternate the concepts instead of just doing complex alone.
    • Like x 7