Paradox Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Shandirra1006 Active Player

@Mepps - While I love the graphics of the new Kryptonite Aura, the color leaves quite a bit to be desired. Needs to be tint-able. My main color schemes are only red and black. If the name/color is canon, make another aura with a different name but exact same graphics. I really like the sparkling effect. Red and/or black, please.
    ~
    Side note; possible bug issue. My Enhanced Villainous Magical Emblem is equipped but not showing.
    Advice @et:al? (Skin - Vanguard of the Heavens, Chest - Rapture, in case those are factors.)
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I can't check in game right now but.....

I don't think you can have an emblem with the Rapture chest.

Not all the chest pieces can use an emblem.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I was looking forward to the Antimonitor Enhanced Hand style until i saw it was color locked....
    Next time plz try to develop styles and auras that can be tint-able.
  4. NoahMe New Player

One type of a forum is an online discussion site on the Internet. Users can type messages for others to see, and reply to other user's messages. Messages (or "posts") are organised by topic (or "thread"), with each poster either replying to an existing topic or creating a new topic for a new conversation.

Many Internet forums have rules against things such as spamming and trolling. If people do those kind of things, they will be WARNED and if they continue, they will be banned.

Well guys im not got any WARNING message. And there is difference between forum and in game account. So not mw who break your rules. And u banish my mate the account u bann not my its my friend account and support team still not get it. Let them know finally my friend hurt me bcuz u guys.
  5. revjasonlee New Player

No idea what he is saying or how it is remotely relevant to time capsules.

I have gotten some cool stuff from the new capsules and I like that you can send it to alts when you get doubles. That should always be the default, it would make the game a lot more alt friendly.
    • Like x 1
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

He’s saying ‘you banned my friend who let me play the game on his account’. And nope, not a thing to do with TCs.

Mostly what I’m loving from this TC is the enhanced version of the speed-metal suit - except for the creepy looking hood (not a complaint, from what little I know about the dark knights metal storyline, it’s *supposed* to be creepy). The rest of the contents tbh don’t interest me aside from the feat points - partly because of the current shortage of styles that display emblems, and partly because I already have the only aura I’m likely to ever use on my main (Amethyst Misted :D ). Nice job on the subtle bustline reduction, on Monarch Small the silhouette is just slightly smaller than you’d see on the body’s default shape with a compression-style sports bra, really only noticeable if you’re specifically looking at that detail, and actually only if you’re taking into account how thick the suit’s material would be if it weren’t just pixels. :) Kudos to those who made it, well done. (Mepps, Megz, please make sure they see this, I’m sure they want to hear something good amidst all the complaints and reports of problems developing in the older styles)
    • Like x 2
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They never give advance notice for when a new capsule is coming. Usually they will just say not coming this week when there's a new DLC released, but otherwise no real warning until it's ready to release.

Second, if you need/want more Notorious capsules, just send me a PM with your in-game name and i'll send you a ton of them free of charge. :)
  8. TheOriginal New Player

The language so bad i know but u proof it its not so hard to understand it. Im feel myself soo bad bcuz someone else explate bcuz me. And how many time im try fix it im face of a wall. The Team lookd for a name that im used before (and just that lookd for) and the first match has been banned. Everyone know my nickname was Cpt Hydra (thats a banned name 3 year before im not remember whats happend but i dont care) so im back with a better name. Now after 4 year my friend got a 'permanently' bann and they not understand its not me.

If u read this messege please understand finally get him back his account. U lookin for this character and the account with it.... http://www.dcuolive.com/Character/Show?CharacterId=562967138731451&WorldId=2.

Im get tired to proof im not a sh§t person u think me. U got hundreds of negative comment day after day so its now clear u have personally problem with me. Sorry for im was the one who belive your job is to help your customers.

(all messege between us has been copied after everytime got spam mark)
  9. BLACKFLASH1222 New Player

First you guys mess up pvp and lose half of the Xbox server then you start banning players for spending money lost 10% more of the sever.... the question is why have a toon xbox
    • Like x 1
  10. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

I usually buy stabilizers in bulk but I'm really not sure if I can anymore as I might get banned. Can I get clarification to confirm that the current store price is correct and I am not about to take advantage of a glitch?
    • Like x 1
  11. Shandirra1006 Active Player

I tried different chest pieces. You're right. So sad. Would've looked hot with the Rapture set.