Top Bug - Fixed Page Of Destiny Celestial healing from afar bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wonder Minaj, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Wonder Minaj New Player

I been noticing for months my group heal doesn’t heal from afar anymore with celestial. I took off page, I can heal as far as single heal when I use the group heal. When I put it back, it doesn’t heal as far. No wonder I couldn’t heal the tank in dme with group heal. It would always be priority heal or the blight HOT when healing. I don’t know if it’s just the power set but please fix the issue. Back then celestial was the only power to heal from long range but with page, I’m limited with the distance only with the group heal when I have page on. I have a video showing proof that I’m not crazy lol please help
    • Like x 34
  2. Wonder Minaj New Player

• Like x 2
  3. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

Can confirm this seems to be isolated to Celestial as other group heals act as intended with PoD.
    • Like x 4
  4. Wonder Minaj New Player

• Like x 7
  5. Elda Mad as a Hatter

i've noticed this but thought i was going crazy, consume soul has a pretty low range for celestial, but admonish wouldnt hold up in fights it used to. seems to cut the range for any rank of page past 80.
    • Like x 2
  6. Wonder Minaj New Player

Wow! That’s unfair and I agree with the consume soul part too. I hope they fix it because apparently all this time I been handicapping healing
    • Like x 3
  7. TimerDcuo New Player

I can confirm this problem. I've noticed it more than once.
    • Like x 2
  8. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Confirmed. I am stressed out because I just got the PoD artifact a boost to near 200 during the last double XP week. :( And now it sits in my bank.

Using Transformation Card instead as long as the bug prevails. But PoD got better results for my play style.
    • Like x 2
  9. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

Can confirm this is going on. I don't see this issue on my electric heal as someone said earlier, this seems to be isolated to celestial which is odd. But seeing this confirmed explains so much. I knew something was was going on, I just didn't think the artifact could be causing it, didn't even think to think about that.
    • Like x 2
  10. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Confirmed today on my Celestial with Page of Destiny.
    • Like x 2
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We were able to confirm this bug as well.
    • Like x 5
  12. Wonder Minaj New Player

Dang! Yea I was noticing in DME when the other tank was tanking on the side. I thought maybe the uneven flooring but I was still able to heal with renew. I’m just glad it’s getting noticed. Even the admonished into blight combo HOT heals from afar. Nevertheless, please send out hot fix or update. I need it bad! I feel out I been missing out on heals lol I wanna say it’s been going since it came out
    • Like x 1
  13. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Any updates here? This one is kinda crucial to the healing community. :)
    • Like x 3
  14. Perdition Committed Player

Any update, on when this is getting fixed?
    • Like x 4
  15. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

please look in to it as soon as possible. Our Celestials would be grateful and even pray for you before bedtime... ;)
    • Like x 3
  16. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  17. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

any update?
    • Like x 1
  18. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

lol facts
    • Like x 1
  19. Miserable Dedicated Player

What ranks is this happening with?

I just tested it with my 120 Page and it didn't affect the range of Admonish.
    • Like x 1
  20. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

I think it varies player to player. Some have issues some don't. I initially didn't have an issue but then once in a while i noticed something was a bit off with the ticks but eh idk could just be me but others have said they are experiencing it