Top Bug - Fixed Page Of Destiny Celestial healing from afar bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wonder Minaj, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Wonder Minaj New Player

I always had my page at 200. Nothing less lol and it’s still not healing from afar. I even had people write me cause they saw my healing with celestial. I told them about the bug and they immediately switch to a different power. Big OOF
  2. duqu New Player

Bump, is there any ETA for this bug since it is almost 8 months, I got this bug last night in FFe during whole raid, couldn't fix it with logout/login, changing armory, only if I remove PoD can fix the issue. Few months ago I could only remove and add back PoD and it will temporary fix the issue.
    • Like x 2
  3. Elda Mad as a Hatter

If i join an instance, occasionally my group heal will show the animation, instantly reset the cooldown, and not heal or even proc purple healing ray.

if you relog to try and fix it usually persists a few times upon joining the instance again.

had this happen on nature, elec, and celestial. arts on them were page of destiny, purple healing ray, eye of gemini
    I wonder if this is related to purple healing ray sometimes not proccing on group heal, but still working for priority?
    Only common part is page and purple healing ray on.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

5. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Devs,

In the nicest possible way, this bug was confirmed by Mepps 8 months ago. Tons of people have replied asking for updates on when this will be fixed and are continuously ignored.

I understand that this may be a difficult bug to fix and maybe that's why you haven't given it much attention yet - but could you not update us if this is the case?

I also understand that there are a ton of bugs which get reported everyday and you must be extremely busy. But this surely must be a 'top bug' to rectify as it actually has an impact on gameplay i.e. in raids etc. I'm not really sure how this 'top bug' thing works, but I definitely think it's up there as it affects nearly every celestial healer on the game.

Could you kindly let us know when/if this bug will be looked at please?
    • Like x 9
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can confirm this still persist and is annoying to take into account if youre not used to it because you need to be able to heal blindly in hard instances.
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Any luck on this, Devs?
  8. Wonder Minaj New Player

I can’t heal for nothing in FOS2 with this new stat clamp. I don’t wanna have to switch powers because the bug isn’t fixed. It’s not fair…and I’m not switching.
  9. King Bakes Well-Known Player

If I'm honest, I think now that the new episode is out, the Dev's response (if they were even going to give us one) would simply be that they're too busy focusing on episode related bugs to look at this.

Give it a week or two and then ask again I reckon :)
  10. Wonder Minaj New Player

BUMP…
  11. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Wow... we're rapidly approaching one year to the date of discovery and reporting with no resolution. :(
  12. Algizveig New Player

Any news on them fixing this bug? I have a Page of Destiny lying around in my inventory and I'm not sure what to do with it. If the devs aren't going to fix it I might as well feed it into another arti. Really don't want to do that because it's level 141 and it would be a really good arti if it worked.
  13. Darth Piper Loyal Player

In talking with a few people we strongly suspect that there is something internal into how the Celestial power works. Unfortunately the person who would really be able to pinpoint the problem (the developer who designed the power set) may not be with DBG any more.

It took from the time Page of Destiny was added (Metal: Part II) until Long Live the Legion for it to be seriously noticed and confirmed. I sadly suspect it will take equally as long to figure out the fix. :(
  14. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

I seem to remember it working back in Metal 2, but I definitely knew something was going on with it in 31st Legion....and now close to a year after being reported, STILL not fixed.
  15. Designated Well-Known Player

Any eta on the fix or waiting for more than 1 isn't enough?
  16. Wonder Minaj New Player

Just a theory, maybe because celestial was the first healing power to heal from far range. Maybe during making the page of destiny artifact it effected how the healing from afar works. Just an idea, I really hope they fix it even though it’s been almost been a year…
  17. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

Aww and everyone had me worried sick. "Celestial bugged with page" they said, not mentioning it's just about the range.
    Whew ^^
  18. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Soooo back to this thread again. Any update devs?

I honestly don't understand why the devs are so reluctant to respond to this thread... if you haven't looked into the issue or simply don't know how to fix it, why can't you just tell us that so that we stop asking?

It's been said many times, we know you're busy and we know there are tons of bugs to fix every single day. But please, any response would be greatly appreciated. It's rather irritating when a thread has been open for years, which the devs have clearly seen (and confirmed the bug), yet we're just continuously ignored when asking for updates.
  19. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!!!
    [IMG]
    This is a momentous occasion, 1 year later and this bug is still not fixed.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Any news on when this bug is going to be fixed? More than 1 year later and still no fix.