Top Bug - Fixed Page Of Destiny Celestial healing from afar bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wonder Minaj, Nov 15, 2020.

1. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Any update when this thing will be fixed?
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Curious if this is still in the works?
  3. Wonder Minaj New Player

Still bugged ladies and gents
    • Like x 3
  4. Designated Well-Known Player

I strongly think the game Will end without any fix or any answer again from any dev.
  5. gofeezy New Player

Yes please fix asap. Having to shelve a 200 arti depending on the content while this persists.
  6. LatinPride New Player

Is there any workaround it?
    Changed from sorcery to a paid power but now my page 140 is having this issue.
    tried removing artifact and putting it back but it persists, i have a friend ingame always celestial he justs uses transformation card instead, but page is a lot better.
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

8. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

I was wondering why me celestial toon struggled with healing. Its really sad this bug hasnt been fixed yet

You could at least warn people not to use this art for celestial. I had to google this
  9. DocElysian Active Player

How is it that this was a confirmed bug back in 2020 and it still hasn’t been fixed yet?!?! Celestial players cannot heal properly. Please fix this.
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I know I love this Artifact but have to keep it in the corner.
    [IMG]

*glares at artifact in the corner*
    No you stay there!
    Bad artifact *wags a finger*
  11. Godtr0n Active Player

I paid to change power to celestial in game the other day. Decided to mess around with it in Washington and noticed my page of destiny wasnt working at all nevermind from afar. Someone soon told me it was bugged with celestial so naturally I am now here reading about it.

Any chance of a power change token refund or grant so I can change power back to something that actually works again please?
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yes that's a bug but just don't use that artifact you don't have to have it celestial is already strong you don't disserve a free power change because of a bug that while annoying is not the only way to play by any means
  13. GermanM Committed Player

My god... i cant believe a bug from 2019 is still around, very bad from the dev´s.
    • Like x 2
  14. Godtr0n Active Player

Refund my artifact then not the power change. Or alternatively just fix it would be even better but yeah, not a lot of faith given the state of a lot of things.

Given the virtually unplayable lag in most raids and open world bosses there unfortunately are limited ways to play contrary to the illusion of choice you think exists.
  15. GermanM Committed Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  16. GermanM Committed Player

Bump again... Any new´s on this?
    • Like x 1
  17. Inky PI New Player

Hopefully, we will hear something soon. During bonus xp artifact week, I set up an alt healer, leveled pod to 200 on my main healer (eog electric healer) then switched to Celestial (I've played Celestial previously) and immediately noticed something wrong with the heals. At the moment, I don't even want this card on either of my healers anymore. o_O

And actually, it seems like the 8 man group heal for Page at 200 level doesn't proc.
  18. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I'm looking forward to this getting fixed/information released on what's going on with it.
    Side note: I thought page of destiny only healed 2 extra targets (6 total) at 200 though.
  19. Wonder Minaj New Player

This dark knights dlc…I definitely need this bug fixed asap! 1 tank on the other side can’t get my page group heal! So frustrating!
  20. Mr Sinister Well-Known Player