Only getting event gear from SoBA boxes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LeagueOfV, Feb 2, 2023.

1. SilkyPawz Bunny

That's my point though, they have changed back to having to buy all event base items instead of any 10, so that just shows they can change things at anytime what's to say they don't change even that in the future? So I prefer to leave it the way it was before this change.
    • Like x 1
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I agree....and it sounds like it is going back. The base items? Meh...as long as they are priced the same I don't care that much. Not a fan of the 'checklist' when 2 or 3 of the things cost a premium price and I'd never have bought them otherwise. But I'm also not a 'Martha Stewart' type, so 10 of the same items or 10 different items...as long as the marks are the same...no biggie.
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Excellent change, it should be unboxed to see styles. And the “real” REAL c bump comes from actually using the currency an buyin the gear from the vendor so yes, great change.
    This also now lets end game players delete this crap from our inventory w/out having to open each box an select each piece. Saves alot of steps and ALL players benefit once they get past caring about the miniscule cr change and get to end game.
    Great great change!!!