Once again "Please let's just covert the stabilizer duo into a solo"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TechWarrior0329, Jul 3, 2020.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay first i'll assume this is a typo because there is nothing in this game that only takes 2 seconds. LOL Then once again let us take a look at the pictures .......

[IMG]

That'e took ME 1minute and 50 seconds and as I said in the original post for the pic could have been quicker if I was in Belle Reve not battling Medusa.. travel time adds to the total.

The thing is WHY should we have to carry people? On an alert or raid sure I help my team mates as much as possible and if I have the highest scores at the end WHO CARES? But if I have 31,000 to under 150 and the other guy has done nothing at all to help.. He's just standing and letting me do all the work. Here's a question HOW THE HELL IS THAT FUN? or is it a thrill form them to get people to work their butts off while they do nothing?

This is nothing new in game... In Gotham Under Siege I lost track of how many times I killed the mobs around caged Eagles while some other guy swooped in and clicked the cage. Hey at let's there I got credit for opening the cage too. Other places not the same.. Heck the Zealots in BOP Metropolis .. I am killing mobs while some one uses me as their tank and click on containers.. Now if its another hero at least I get credit.. If its a villain I get credit for 4 while they basically steal 6. The list goes on but the point is why put up with it. ITS been a while but on this same subject some guy started a thread a while back showing how he'd sat at the door to the battle chamber for AN HOUR waiting for the other guy to help ... LOOK at the picture above.. takes under two minutes soling and that guy was so tired of being taken advantage of he wasted over 60 minutes? RAIDS don't even take that long and you get armor and source marks for those.

OHHHH here's one I almost forgot. remember when the Riddled with Crime DLC went live and we had our 2nd straight defeat over 400 mob members weekly mission? I was on a team and it sort of dawned on all of us it seemed to be taking a lot longer than normal. we found 2 team mates sitting on a roof top doing nothing while the rest of us killed mobs.. And yes they got kicked. Just one more example of players doing nothing and waiting for their rewards to drop. Sadly kicking a team mate off a duo isn't an option or I'd have used it a number of times and just soloed.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As I was on my main, I'd have thought you'd recognized the name from in here... well now I'm just hurt. *Sniff-sniff* "so that was you"....just cruel.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

I understand how annoying it is. Usually what I do is I'm starting to run in circles and let them get hit by the adds lol then I'm messaging random things till they start fighting. But I haven't had this happening too many times. They go on ignore after I'm done. I do not mind if they change it to solo, but it can pretty much be soloed right now as well.
  4. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I usually get good people that participate, and I’ve had lag issues myself where I get stuck and can’t do much on my part. So, I try to wait and see if the other player is moving first before I go ahead mostly. Got a do nothing jerk recently though, and I think it was the museum instance where I did the first room with nothing from the other guy and then I left and redid it in another instance with someone else with no problems.

I’m not sure if this had anything to do with it, but I believe that I was using a villain toon that day for it and the other guy was a hero, and he was being a jerk and not doing anything because he was taking the whole faction thing too seriously maybe? I don’t know, but people do get like that. I didn’t group chat ask or anything because I didn’t want to even acknowledge him. Just quit, took the 30 second penalty, and redid it. I don’t remember if the second group player was of my same faction or not, but again a much better player and no problems.
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Yea, it's about the principle, I get it.
    It's just not a hill I'd choose to die on. I'm all for kicking any leech in any other scenario.
    Not to mention for every leech theres always some "tryhard" actually in competition with me to get the most damage in the duo.
    I've met way more "tryhards" than leeches in the duo.
    The duo has always been a 1 minute affair. It's just a reflex I do before I start playing for the day. I'm a capable player so if someone is leeching i wouldn't even know, because I've already begun my rotation to start killing everything.
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

See along with a ton of others I can live with the TryHards.. as long as they don't get insane.. You know the idiots that race ahead of an entire team on a raid into a room so they can "get there first and do more damage" Then of course because Captain Scoreboard is one guy in a room designed for an 8 man team he dies and his first reaction is "our healer sucks" Somehow just never got the note about heals not going through walls, around corners or having a set range which he is well beyond.

Hey I have been on that thing with good team mates and we were done in under 1 minute. I have no problem with that.. But when I do over 30,000 to my so called team mates 147 I am giving him some thing for nothing. Just to be perfectly clear looking at that picture.. I manage to do 200 times as much damage as he did in under 2 minutes.

Let me run it solo or as the other suggest goes just lose the thing totally and stick those fragment in the vault once a week.
    • Like x 1