Omaar's HL dps guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by OMAAR, Feb 15, 2013.

1. bedovean New Player

All combos are acronyms. Thats why I picked a 3 words that made GAS :)
  2. bedovean New Player

Omar, I am trying to compare numbers so i make sure this is correct for this combo before i post it. Can you plz give me your values (base damage/CTSV) for Fan(might) Fan(prec) GH(might) and rifle. They are the last ones I am having trouble locating correct values for. If you put average damage plz post prec/might for it as well. I appreciate it buddy.
  3. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

No reason 2 letters can't be used! lol, but yeah just confused me but now I know.
  4. NlNJUTSU New Player

What's better to be in my loadout, Lightweight, Chainsaw or Grasping Hand?
  5. bedovean New Player

Depends your play style. Chainsaw for pvp or if you want to use a high power cost NCN, LW if you want to deal more damage to adds, and Grasping if you want a low power cost rotation. I personally run GH so that if i have very low power i use RSF, mid power GH, and high power WSF
  6. Mad9 New Player

That seems like a lot to me. I could either jog or work out in the gym but never both. I admire how driven you are.
  7. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Thoughts on HandBlaster as your primary weapon? I didn't read this guide last night when I started to build out my HL
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

He actually means WCs because by performing this combo you can go on toilet or do other stuff. I wouldnt even call it one but yeah its pretty effective and I use it for a while when the controllers can keep up (since I'm full T5 and most of our trollers half T4, its hard to pull that off cause of the power scaling difference)

Whats his loadout and weapon? I know he still reads here so tell me or "bug off" XD

[IMG]

Yummy, isnt it? Was the left side in Nexus as far as I can remember but don't nail me down on this ^^
    • Like x 1
  9. Enjoi Well-Known Player

That's awesome stable. oddly i saw a staff like that out of Family reunion.
  10. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Gwell/Oblivion, warped reality, quantum tunneling, gbomb, singularity, tachyon blast.

Gwell or Oblivion depending on the situation. Gwell will be better usually assuming the enemy is stable and not running out of the field. Takes a little over half the ticks of gwell for it to surpass just using gbomb. So if you can't guarentee that it's a waste. Oblivion is good but overall I don't like SC and on top of that I do more with my ranged damge from weapons if I leave it full. The total damage is only slightly higher than Gwell, and Gwell I can use regularly. That is Gwell's FULL potential damage.

Bed's still a lil above me, but I think I do well. I use HBs btw.
  11. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Sure it wasn't the lvl 84 162 damage not the lvl 85 167?
    • Like x 1
  12. Warlan New Player

Bed, just do the FAN might vs the first Claw attack, unbuffed and see what values you get. They should be the same unless they ninja buffed the Fan might version. If so, you should already have the CTSV values I provided.
  13. Enjoi Well-Known Player

jeebie i think your right , i didnt end up getting it, i passed on it. your probably correct.
  14. Warlan New Player

WARLANS COLD SNAP.

Not to be confused with: WTF

WARLANS TRAP OF FURY.

Heh.

My Alt is Furies and will be my new HL DPS so I can stay involved with you crazies.
  15. Warlan New Player

Wish I had a grasping hand combo that was good. I'd call it War HOG. Warlan's Hand of God.
  16. OMAAR New Player

Btw just for kicks my old " timing " device:

[IMG]
  17. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

^ i'm sure she left you because you choose being able to plug in the router via an extension cord over the door being able to close properly :p
    • Like x 1
  18. Elusian Crowd Control

I never run out of fields!

But cheers for the insight, since I turned my Sorc into Quantum I can use it for comparison and check some stuff in comparison to HL in practice not this cheezy dummy number theory :p
  19. NlNJUTSU New Player

I just got a rifle today. The speed, burn, and smoothness of the ranged HL rifle combos is insane. It feels even better than NCN, is that true? Also what situation would GAS be good for? WTF seems good for throwing a LW then Phantom Triangle at big mobs.
  20. Funking Amazing New Player

Did HL get nerfed? i ask because people i know that use to always top the charts seem to be getting beat by players that never could before.

Also why do you mod reds with full precison? on my alt it seems to have alot of yellows with Ram- Snap- Snap-Fan... that seems to be what most HL users do over and over.

Also which T5 set would you buy?