No one has really given an opinion of the new content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Have you ever played any other videogames??? A lot of the stuff you're complaining about in this game gives each content something different to deal with. With the difficulty level where it's at, the last thing we need is to make things even more dull than they already are. This whole platform jumping thing to me sounds like just what we need to keep us awake in this content.
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

If it were half as dull/easy as people claimed, it would basically be nearly impossible to die. But it’s actually very possible. One little mistake can get you killed instantly.
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

If it was half as difficult as YOU claim it to be, more people than you would be flaming off and ranting as much as you do on a regular basis. Stop the nonsense. It just can't always be the content's fault, time to face some facts.
    • Like x 2
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They have none? :confused:
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Better planning? :eek:
    • Like x 2
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

my power has been broken since the revamp. doesn't really matter what the content is like because right there it ruins all the fun.

this is like asking for megos for christmas and your mom cant tell the difference between super heroes and barbies...
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Or maybe they do find it difficult but don’t care or enjoy it for whatever reason. Me, I find it very hard not to take it personally when I read almost nothing on here except how easy everything is. Is that my problem? Yeah, of course. But you know, you could just ignore me.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You have this obsession about dying...like it should never happen. You need to let that go. As annoying as it is on occasion, death happens in videogames. A game with no stakes is a complete snoozefest, you need the specter of death in here to keep people doing what they're supposed to, otherwise what's the point???
    • Like x 2
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

after all this time you take everything everyone says here at face value?
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ahem....had to make sure that THIS was clearly seen...because let's be real, I don't think i've seen anyone back up 9001 BPM when it comes to complaints of so-called difficulty.
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The point is 1) The way people talk about the difficulty in here makes it seem like it should indeed never happen. 2) I often experience client crashes when forced to flee to distant rally points, thus kicking me from my group and 3) My god the kneeling thing annoys me, especially when knocked out by blatantly flat out lethal things, like falling into an bottomless pit of hellfire for instance.
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Hard to just ignore you when you're everywhere crying about how hard things are and you're constantly calling for reduction in difficulty (on an already easy game), when the truth is you just don't like dying in a videogame. You want to play superhero with no stakes...that is insufferably dull.
    • Like x 3
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Or maybe, just maybe they try to actually beat the content to the best of their advantage rather than coming to the forums to scream in wild panic after their very first death. Not a wipe, death. If you spent as much time trying to overcome whatever content you're struggling with at the time as you spend shouting the same, tired out tune on the forums, you'd probably have an easier time clearing content than most. :D

It is your problem because you chose to take it personally, of course lol. Not going to ignore you. I have every right to question your statements and will continue to do if I find them questionable or unreasonable, it doesn't matter if it's you or anyone else. Can't deal with that? Reconsider posting on public forums or grow thicker skin and let go of the offended victim-card facade already. We're not on the forums to hold your hands whenever you feel some kind of way about something.
    • Like x 2
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Have a look at my last post if you want to know why dying in this game (And only this game) bugs me so much. I think you’d be able to sympathise with number 2 after a recent thread you made.
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Because when people pay attention and follow the basic mechanics, it shouldn't be happening...or at least not that often. There are some occasions when the game itself acts up, but more often than not it's just player error causing issues.

Totally different issue, and one that doesn't benefit much from complaining. I don't know what causes the issues, but when it does occasionally happen I just send the report and try to get back in the game as quickly as possible.

Yeah, dying in this game isn't fun...it's not meant to be. Do your best to avoid it...figure out what's going wrong and work on it. And try not to get over-anxious about things before anyone has had a chance to even try it. I mean, how can you seriously lodge complaints about content difficulty when this is just barely hitting the test server??? o_O
    • Like x 1
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The funny thing is, in all of the posts where 9001 is complaining about content difficulty or "unfair, punishing mechanics", not once have I seen him say he didn't clear the content. His whole complaint about us saying how easy this game is that if it were true, no one would die. o_O
    • Like x 3
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s not really player error when you don’t get much time to react, mechanics occasionally overlap in ways that make avoiding them all impossible.

By the time I get back in I’ve already been replaced more often than not and have to start again:

And I’m not complaining so much about the difficulty (because obviously that’s an unknown quality) but just the principle of constantly having my abilities gimped when they would be most useful. I’ve actually been practicing moving around with my movement mode off in preparation and it is just so ropey. Very little control.
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

Client crashes are horrible but is a completely different issue than your main issue. I can sympathise with you Crashing, I can't sympathise with you freaking out about a simple death, which is something you do on a regular basis.

Since we're talking about taking other people's feedback and feelings of the game personally (lol)... Have you ever wondered what the devs think of seeing you bang the same, tired out tune on your worn out drum every single episode, even BEFORE content hits test and is available for us to play at all? I guess what others think about what YOU are saying doesn't matter, all that matters is you. Poor you, who dies in a video game. It's a tough life, in a virtual world.

I feel for all the people who's been taking the time out of their day to try and help you and explain things to you across several of your panicky threads and posts, even offered up in-game assistance on the same server as you, only for you turn around and scream the same, tired out tune the first chance you get.
    • Like x 2
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s exactly it, I feel a great degree of additional albeit artificial pressure in this game that I just don’t get elsewhere due to the aforementioned factors.
  20. Gromm865s Active Player

The "Chaos Gotham" map, It's just Gotham with some fancy shiny things.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.