No one has really given an opinion of the new content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That last raid is ALREADY annoying me on principle. Removing my movement abilities when I have to jump over bottomless pits? REALLY?! :mad: Why do you constantly have to undermine us like this?! I can’t believe I was actually getting a little bit excited for this episode.
    • Like x 4
  2. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Without having played any of the content, all I can go off is the structure. & unfortunately, that structure is pretty much the same as every release since Earth 3.

I really feel this exacerbates the wait for new content as it brings boredom on quicker, for me at least.

We all know resources are limited. However I'd like them to occasionally lose the open world & give us more small group instanced content, or lose 1 of the elite raids & give us a 3rd raid.

I'd also like them to lose the event raids & put those resources towards SM, even if that means opening up more of the game for F2P/Premiums.

New artifacts & the like are just subterfuge to me & don't impact on my core enjoyment of the game, which comes from content.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Oh yeah you're gonna die heaps for sure :p and I can see you're already getting worked up lol

I only caught a little bit of it, but skimmed the replay as well. I like the new environments I think they look really good, the DLC looks a lot more promising than I thought it would.

I absolutely like the new way to get OP items and think it's more engaging and rewarding.

I'll wait until its released to develop my full opinion, but I certainly think it looks better than I expected.
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s just this cheap lazy method of tying one hand behind our backs. I’ll probably clear gaps twice that distance repeatedly just doing the dailies, but suddenly the one time I HAVE to make a jump or die I’ve got artificial, invisible dumbbells attached to my ankles? What the actual hell?!
    • Like x 1
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

but they eliminate now another source of making ingame money
  6. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Isn't there a lot of ways to make in-game money, some of which are very consistent? I'm glad of the OP item rework and I also agree it makes getting them more rewarding and worth grinding for.
    • Like x 2
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

And I'm 100% ok with that .
    • Like x 1
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The main point to get in game money is for OP collections tho lol ???
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Did they, or did they make another? This seems like a mix of the Starro crafting and artifact break thru. I didn't see them say the material couldn't be traded or sold, so..
    • Like x 1
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Two words: Time Capsules. Just finishing the gear style is expensive, never mind the collections.
    • Like x 1
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can't wait for torikumu to demonstrate the styles, if the fabric parts of the etrigan style are all part of the waist i'm going to have to do elite content now for that enhanced belt style......... nvr apparently they're part of the pants, can't find a good waist style.
  12. Megzilla Developer

The cloth is part of the pants
    • Like x 3
  13. Gromm865s Active Player

I'll form my opinion after it's released on test, from the live stream I was extremely let down. Map is just another re-hash and the artifacts (cept for the tank one) look bad. The op artifact leveling to op back was very confusing. 56 "catalyst" to level 1, those drop from npcs?, bought?, etc... lotta questions that weren't answered during the stream. I know I'll be streaming once it goes on test for my league mates.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Why is the neck always exposed on these sci-fi armour styles? :(
    • Like x 1
  15. Megzilla Developer

Ask the comic book artist who designed it
    • Like x 2
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The Abyssal set also exposes the neck, despite the fact that Black Manta’s is always covered.
    • Like x 1
  17. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

For the most part, I too will wait until I play the content for myself to give an opinion about it.

However, I cannot WAIT to high jump around from rock to rock again; ahh...

18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I hope your condition soon abates. What are you planning to catch?
    • Like x 1
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

nice for you but op collections was the best available way for most to make enough cash to finish the TC feats.
  20. spack2k Steadfast Player

u can pause the recording of the livestream, the materials are not tradeable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.