next 3 triologoys

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by nohealhere, Dec 4, 2014.

1. nohealhere New Player

so what you think they will be. its been confirmed one is superman based but what would u guys like to see? Do you have a fav hero or villian u would want to see a story about.

Gotham gang war- This would be amazing idea honestly because it's so huge in the dc lore.
    Rogues vs titans-This would be good because rogues and titans could be some epic stuff
    Trigon- Sons of trigon the story for him cant end.

do you guys have any ideas for future dlcs?
  2. Wildbill0124 New Player

Would love to see something batman or batman Villain oriented just bc he's my favorite, but really think trigon should be revisited. All we heard from all these early missions is how he would destroy the world if he got free. We finally see him and don't even really fight him before he's locked back in his prison. Story line wise that was a let down.
    • Like x 3
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

• Like x 3
  4. nohealhere New Player

ikr that was a total let dowwn
  5. nohealhere New Player

6. Octantis New Player

It was announced that the next DLC after Halls of Power part 3 will be Kryptonian.

I don't know if it was billed as a trilogy or not, but I do know that no other DLCs were announced beyond that one, so I think if it is in fact a trilogy, it won't be split up and staggered between two other trilogies.

Personally, though, I want an Origin Crisis part 2, with more Booster Gold, more time travelling, and more of a true DC "Crisis" feel to it.
    • Like x 2
  7. nohealhere New Player

i'm pretty sure its a trilogy because they talked about it with a picture of doomsday, zod, ursa, and all the other kryoptian themed people. if they were to cramp that into a non trilogy i would be amazed. I would image its basically doomsday and he has taken control of some of the worst baddies.

Personally i feel like they underused booster gold. They gave him all the booster gold tours but never went anywhere with him. A OC 2 would be very nice one day maybe it could explore the case of what if Kryopton never blew up. That would be a good time travel feel
  8. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

9. King Felsa New Player

Aquaman/Atlantis
    Legion of Superheroes/Time Travelers
    Crime Syndicate

2 of those 3 are my vote.
    • Like x 3
  10. nohealhere New Player

it seems everyone wants time travelers lol
  11. Toshknight Loyal Player

The sons of Trigon DLC. goto remember had a power attached to it. so alot of the development with a dLC with a power, alot is focused on that... they still managed to give us a some great content. with sons of trigon. and i believe there will be another and possibly more map added to gotham wasteland. it is a awesome hell demension that is not close to being done. i agree the alert kinda left us off with trigon just sayin NOOOOOO n nooooooo and being stuck behind his barrier , so. that cant be over,

Look at WOL1 they had rage. and those 2 weak a$s Weekleys. plus the bounty, and 2 alerts and a nice opperation , all that were based in most of the same map areas basically. but we got rage with that Now u got WOL2 no power attached but amazing armor. collection items, story, dailys that are actually fun. and new challenge, allerts, and a great opperation/raid,

Sons of Trigon was said to be a trilogy i thought. but i could be wrong. but i think its not over. the next dlc with Wasteland map involved. will be as big with continuity as like WOL2 i believe. it seems thats what there gonna do. once they work out what there gonna do with the ps3 yea they modified DCUO's Memory usage for the ps3 so they could add more powers. but thats not enough. if dcuo continues after these powers come out, if it continues to be updated the same as ps4 and pc servers , it will not have as much as pc and ps4 just cause it cant handle it.. by giving the ps3. lesser goodies with the dlcs. it will force players to switch to pc or get a ps4, its just how its goto be... Mmos cant stay held down by a console over half a decade old, just how it is.
  12. Toshknight Loyal Player

i would love to see more of booster gold and how he became to be... i dont know much about him but on smallville they had him in a episode... revealing that he stole his time travel ring. and was a failed athelete from the future. but basically only has the power of flight. as far as im concerned hes. very intriguing , id honestly like to have him as a legends character. with his sidekick robot thingy whatever his name is i forget.
    Also. the kryptonian idea would be amazing cause lets face it...when the game first came out , and we got Fos raids. yea they were difficult and cool, we got zod, ursa, for legends, cause they are very iconic and deserve a well put together story line with Kal EL "superman", only time will tell but soe / dc creative team will not fail us...

Last thing.. mentioned in a earlier post and with the serum power coming out... i could see a Falcone/panguin organized crime DLC coming out... who knows what , that is a very cool door to open. we will see
  13. nohealhere New Player

Booster gold as a legends character might be fun. I don't know because hes underused as it is right now. And yes the fos raids were awesome and only time can tell if they bring them back for the that dlc.
    The only thing serum thing was how i expecting a potential gang war dlc to start because lets face it. There's a tv show called "gotham" right now that pretty much is about it. They shown love to arrow by making him a legends character. Flash is coming soon. Maybe gang wars will be a dlc in near future with flash and arrow being more in it.
  14. Toshknight Loyal Player

thats what i was thinking. cause they do dlcs. sometimes based on popular comic book content that is out. i was just thinking... since constantine is such an awesome tv show but will probobly get canceled just like every other good DC show. he would be an awesome front man for a gotham wasteland update or dlc. cause hes standing there in the mission grab spot for the heroes. next to wonder woman,
    That show is so freakin good. cause its pulling so much from the comics. from mucus membrane to astra , zeb, they did chaz right this time... hints the constantine movie. twas a good movie, for what it was. but was not in anyway like the real jon constantine, but like i said the new Constantine Matt Davis , is doing a wonderful job. and in a interview he said one of his good friend is a huge comic fan and coached him on how to play jon constantine. and if u havent seen it... watch it. and support it.. but i feel it might be on the wrong network. nbc yet a good network, but i feel it would do better if it was on cw. or fx. or fox, but we will see what happens with that whole bag of eggs
  15. nohealhere New Player

i'm in love with that show. and it is on the wrong network. Now i cant picture him being a big part of a dlc but i would love for him to be more in duco. Maybe even add Papa Midnite sometime that would be a good part of gotham wastelands
  16. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I would love to see another time travel dlc maybe we work with a younger JLA team and they look to use for guidance or were there on the JSA's last mission in the 50's or we help a LSH team save a young Superboy these are just a few ideas that would make a great dlc
  17. Octantis New Player

Powers are no longer tied to DLCs, nor are Legends, so Serums doesn't have to be tied directly to something like Bane.

Also, the Booster in the HIVE Duo seems like he has a pretty good power set already. I just want to see him have some shameless plugs after he knocks people out; "This beatdown is brought to you by Flakies!" or "Crime doesn't pay, kids. Stay gold."
  18. Original Kal Well-Known Player

I would like to see some travel to other earths of the old multiverse, even though it was gone by the era of this game. I mean they talk about it in this game so why not some alternate earths. The old Earth 2, 3, 4, S X could be fun to explore.
  19. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Seriously, I'd love more martian stuff
  20. nohealhere New Player

True but unless they make a push on booster they prob wouldnt add him for legends. the current legends being made are popular by demand. deathstroke, flash, grodd, black adam. I just don't see people wanting more of booster unless they add him in more content