New trinket coming soon

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BigBadRon, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Gant Well-Known Player

I approve this thread.
    • Like x 7
  2. Zeusgod28 New Player

The unicorn trinket will not happen ever.
    My league will protest if that ever happens, this isn't a 8 year old fantasy princess game.
    Plus the Unicorn trinket was an agenda started by the Revengencers lmao. It was one guy that wanted to impress a chick he liked and was in love with unicorns. You know who I'm talking about too >_>
    • Like x 1
  3. F2P PvP Kings New Player

If this happens, a lot of confused men are going to be giddy in dcuo it seems. This is seriously the most idiotic suggestion ever in the history of DCUO.

Well that settles it, LGBT League on US hero side it seems. Any man who likes unicorns and wants to impress a girl in game has some serious mental issues.
    • Like x 1
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

All I have to generalize from some of these posts in this thread is this:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. F2P PvP Kings New Player

Clearly you are someone that cant accept ANY form of bad publicity to your beloved ponies, so if you feel the need to post more pictures about it. do us a favor and don't.

Learn to accept EVERYONE'S opinions without you NEEDING to interject with your own, I am sure the ponies should have taught you that. Specially when its nothing more to try and troll those opinions you don't agree with - ultimately which is the problem with THIS forum. Try and debate WHY you think the ponies ARE the best thing since sliced bread for a change.
    • Like x 1
  6. D Miles Active Player

That is hilarious since you just said:
    "This is seriously the most idiotic suggestion ever in the history of DCUO."
    • Like x 8
  7. Heartsbane Committed Player

Lol. Burn.
    • Like x 6
  8. Minnion Devoted Player

Isn't this a superhero fantasy game, and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Wonder Woman an Amazonian princess? (My own prediction is that if we get Unicorns at all they will be in the Amazonian/wonder woman DLCs),

Why would a man have to be confused/insane to like unicorns? And seriously? If haveing a pet Unicorn trinket in this game is the most idiotic suggestion in the history of DCUO then I guess then it's about time for the Dev team to start incorporating all of our suggestions since the most idiotic one isn't even remotely game-breaking, and who knows might even reach that female demographic if you're the sort to assume that only women like unicorns.
    • Like x 3
  9. Feenicks New Player

Trinket would be cool, but I do have Neverwinter for my unicorn fix.
  10. Liongale Dedicated Player

Ponies are ruthless yo. This is where Wonder Woman learned to fight Maxwell Lord. They don't play around. Ain't no kiddie game.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  11. D Miles Active Player

I did not weigh in either way on the concept of a unicorn trinket. I only pointed out your contradictory statements and it seemed to have touched a nerve. If I offended you I am sorry because life is too short to get worked up about such little things. Happy New Year to you and yours.
    • Like x 3
  12. Minnion Devoted Player

Admittedly it was only a matter of time before MLP made its way into this thread, being where some of the currently most well known unicorn characters are in recent memory.... Now to watch it degrade into flames as the debate is derailed by people who do and do not like the show that clip came from.
    • Like x 1
  13. Liongale Dedicated Player

Also, the secret to Superman's new power? Unicorn Trinket!

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  14. MercPony Devoted Player

Like it or not, unicorns or even pegasi have made appearances in the DC universe lore. My Little Pony fandom aside (I'm a proud pegasister), it would be a very unique addition to this game. This won't make you or anyone else less masculine if that's what you are afraid of. Excuse me for wanting more of a touch of femininity or something just outright unique added to this game.

A lesser known DC character by the name of Amethyst is known for riding a winged unicorn.
    [IMG]

As well as other general mentions as addressed here.
    http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Unicorns/Appearances

Joke or not, it would be a unique addition and sayonara if you will let something that simple and innocent affect the game for you.
    • Like x 3
  15. Liongale Dedicated Player

Maybe he thinks this is a boys only club?
    • Like x 6
  16. MercPony Devoted Player

I know right? xD
    • Like x 1
  17. Sore Steadfast Player

Unicorns and rainbows for DCUO...2014!
    • Like x 8
  18. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Personally, I feel that a unicorn trinket would be a little too fantasy oriented for DCUO.

But that isn't to say I'm against adding something like the Batman villains The Lion & The Unicorn to game content in a lesser capacity at some point.

If we were to add a unicorn trinket, I'd want to see it as only one of a series of mounts/vehicle trinkets, which would be easy to do in the same vein as the Robot Pterosaur trinket. And even then it should be a pretty rare drop. And definitely NOT in the Marketplace.
    • Like x 2
  19. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Did you guys get a lump of coal for X-mas and are cranky now? let people have some fun :p
    • Like x 3
  20. MercPony Devoted Player

A Robot Unicorn would even satisfy me xD Rare drop or not.

Many games have already pleased the unicorn crowd in some fashion. Even something simple would be nice!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3