New trinket coming soon

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BigBadRon, Dec 31, 2013.

1. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

So I was using the TOMBot today, and one of the first things it said to me was, "What? Are you waiting for a unicorn trinket to come along and save you?"

Considering who voices TOMBot, I think it's safe to say that a unicorn trinket has now been officially confirmed as a drop in the next DLC.
    • Like x 13
  2. Little Sister New Player

It already drops in the Rainbow Alert.
    • Like x 10
  3. Feenicks New Player

My character in another MMO.

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  4. Minnion Devoted Player

Did you name him Starswirl by chance?
  5. BumblingB I got better.

I know there is still a few quotes I've yet to hear, but I don't remember this one. lol

UNDO! CTRL+Z! CTRL+Zehehe!
    • Like x 2
  6. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Cloud_9 New Player

The joke has run it's course, but people like Zod keep insisting it would be awesome. Since Zod is one of the big influential posters, this means that people will typically rally behind him for no other reason than that they recognize his signature.
    • Like x 5
  8. Poo New Player

9. GhostofYodaDog New Player

Damn that Zod. This is all his fault!!!
  10. Couzintony New Player

Unicorns are stupid...
    Keep the damn unicorns n orcs n shiit outta a superhero game... U want em play a different mmo...
    • Like x 3
  11. Feenicks New Player

Neverwinter Online. They even have a steampunk spider crab thingy to ride in.
    • Like x 1
  12. Enickma Dedicated Player

#UnicornAgenda
    • Like x 5
  13. Minnion Devoted Player

That sounds awesome... We should totally get the chance to in a future DLC visit Steampunk Gotham... :D Maybe meet Steampunk Joker... I wonder what Steampunk Harley would look like... To the Google!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Yes I think Steampunk Gotham would be an awesome place to visit... (Maybe the alert for it centered around a Steampunk Arkham island?) I'd imagine that nearly everyone there would look awesomely different, except the Mad Hatter, he already had a thing for Victorian Literature so he'd ironically look mostly the same except maybe for his mind control contraptions...)
    • Like x 10
  14. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

Yes, just like they keep all the magic and fantasy WoW style spikey armour out of the game. Oh... wait... ;)
    • Like x 5
  15. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Sir, it is no joke. It is a passion, a mission. Such a trinket will put the Flash trinket to shame! It will provide more Might and Precision than the Wasteland ones. So pure will it be. So innocent. So sparkly.
    • Like x 12
  16. Couzintony New Player

Yea cuz the amazons don't wear magic armor at all... They ride unicorns n shoot rainbows.... Oh wait... They don't... Unicorn=stupid... Maybe if this game was for 8 year old girls they would put it in but it's not...
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

You only get that trinket in the gates of Rainbow raid. We havent even got to amazon fury yet so I guess we will just have to wait.
  18. MercPony Devoted Player

Zod can do whatever he wants, but I seriously want unicorns in this game in some fashion :D So many other games have them in some way.
    • Like x 1
  19. MercPony Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  20. Liongale Dedicated Player

There's unicorns in the DC Universe, and a villain right out named The Unicorn.

Hatin' is for moon-faced assassins of joy (I always wanted to use that quote)

The Unicorn Trinket will save us. It's our only hope.
    • Like x 9