New Sons of Trigon Collections, Investigations & Briefings

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Starbuk, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

Will do.

BUT first of all! Last Player Brief #9 from Family Matters *drum roll*

[IMG]

Pic of the Style following soon.
    • Like x 3
  2. Elusian Crowd Control

Player Brief: Family Matters (Gotham Wastelands)

Family Matters: Trigon
    Family Matters: Jared
    Family Matters: James
    Family Matters: Jesse
    Family Matters: Julius
    Family Matters: Jacob
    Family Matters: Jack
    Family Matters: Raven
    Family Matters: Raven

Reward: Hood of Envy (Style: Head)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Bloody hell! I scoured that area cause I had a feeling it was there as it was the only semi-unseeded area in the central space left. To be honest I gave up a couple of days ago when I found out it was going to be on live next week. Thanks for not quitting! I'll post my updated map below.
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

5. Elusian Crowd Control

Can you insert the green color for the Investigation in the index? Also add an explanation for the orange points, you miss the villain version for the cams since they have different ones. Otherwise sweet map =)
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

Done and done
    • Like x 1
  7. BigAl Devoted Player

1. Not bad. No use for it though.
    2.Want it. Looks amazing.
    3.Must have!!! Works for my main's look!
    4.Ok, but may be a style that only looks good on females.
    5.Odd.
    2 and 3 are definitely on my list of things to get. That back style will keep me quiet until weapon back styles are released...maybe
  8. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I feel compelled to say... Thank you to everyone who helped complete this guide... U guys did a great job especially for the fact that none of this hard work goes to ur real toons... Thank you very much and great job guys!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. BigAl Devoted Player

Is that chest style the only investigation? I can't remember to save my life.
  10. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

The Reward for the "Gotham Gone to Hell" set is a "Protege Top" (chest)
  11. Toshknight Loyal Player

Can someone post the Exploration Terminal Locations map or if their is one can you link pls? thx
  12. Rusvek New Player

amazing to say the least I was wondering about the lust demon
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]

Like the back piece. Would be cool if the skulls were a shoulder style.
  14. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

My two cents:

15. Dene Devoted Player

You guys are awesome x 1000 TY for sharing this stuff.. I wanted to have a bit of fun searching but a few completely eluded me - this helped me finish everything already :)
  16. darckrog New Player

where did you get that style of helmet?
  17. tukuan Devoted Player

That's the blessed style. For heroes thats from the duo bonus boss (after doing 5x dailies) and for villains from the Raven bounty. Basically you have a chance (most think around 20%) of getting a chit in the reward box that when consumed lets you complete a journal entry by selecting your reward.
  18. Optoger New Player

What about the Terminals for the villains side?
    They all arent side by side.
  19. Guy Incognito New Player

it just so happens i was looking for the terminals on my villain today, and mapped them.
    thanks to everyone for the info. @Tukuan, i hope you don't mind that i used your map, and of course feel free to update yours with these villain spots.
    (lol all i have available is ms paint)

Edit: oh yeah, i was thinking too that someone should put the feat name for people that are googling it.
    DCUO feat "Gotham Wastelands Explorer"

[IMG]
  20. tukuan Devoted Player

I updated the map to show the villain locations indicated by Guy Incognito. I PM'd Starbuk and he'll likely update the first page, but here it is for now:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1