New Sons of Trigon Collections, Investigations & Briefings

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Starbuk, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

Collection: Accoutrements of Evil

Broken Unholy Symbol
    Chunk of Brimstone
    Consumed Portal Scroll
    Cracked Demon Horn
    Cultist's Book of Blood
    Ectoplasm
    Melted Ritual Candle
    Pinch of Sulfur
    Ripped Prayer Parchment
    Smashed Torture Device
    Tip of a Demon's Tail
    Torn Cult of Blood Cult

Reward: Helmet of Wrath (Style: Head)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Elusian Crowd Control

And another one!

Collection: If Only... (Lust Territory Collection)

Crumpled Lottery Ticket
    Oath to Jesse
    Faceless Gold Watch
    Photograph of a Large Family
    Rare Trading Card
    Snapshot of The Prize
    Stained Blue ribbon

Reward: Trophy of the Envy Cultist (Style: Back)

[IMG]

Edit: Can't finish Wrath Territory Collection, there must be one node somewhere in the buildings but cant say where and chasing a single yellow all the time gets boring (pve and pvp phase), especially when the last one just dont want to drop q.q'

Trying my luck after a sleep again, if noone else done it already ;-)
    • Like x 5
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

man i can totally see my character wearing that chest piece...awesome
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

Finally after hours I got the last collection done:

Collection: Me Versus You (Wrath Area)

Figurine of Jared
    Board with Protruding Nail
    Jagged Interedimensional Rock (written as in the file, prob one "e" too much)
    Threatening Note
    Coiled Iron Chain
    Smashed Torture Component
    Broken Cage Hinge

Reward: Shoulders of the Wrath Cultist (Style: Shoulders)

[IMG]
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

I think that may be Remander's new chest style. Like the stripes down the arms. Can the upper and lower parts be colored differently, like the piece in my sig?
  6. Claytoun New Player

hi and thanks for your help in finding collections.. awesome chest style, probably my next one! :D
    btw, is that circle on your char's head a new style?
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

Thats the celestial blessing tree inspired head style. There is a cursed tree insipred one too. (entire sets)
    • Like x 1
  8. MercPony Devoted Player

Ooooooh, I really like these :D
  9. Starbuk New Player

So I had taken pics of the locations of almost every briefing, but it appears that some of them were moved around in between.

Namely, I got both James and Julius in the exact same location...

So I may have to start getting pics of all these all over again to make sure I have them in the right spot.
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

I just checked the upper and lower parts are the same colour as is the arms. Basically it's two tone.
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Bah! Oh well. Thanks for the info.
  12. Elusian Crowd Control

Noone here who has found Family Matters #9 Player Brief yet? :(
  13. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Man those are some ugly styles .
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

Do you have a screen cap for #4? If not can you at least describe where it was and I'll add it to my map and repost.

I haven't been able to find it. Those 2 are the only ones still needed as far as I know.
  15. Craven Green Loyal Player

Wow I can't wait to rock this back
  16. Elusian Crowd Control

You mentioned me on the first post for delivering the style screenshots. You want me to make those for the Investigation and for for the 2nd player briefs too, since they missing but actually posted by others ^^?
  17. Starbuk New Player

So bear with me, this might be complicated.

I went around on like the first or second night the DLC was on the test server, and gathered as many blues and greens as I could find, taking screenshots as I went. Eventually, I found all of Family Matters except for # 3,6, and 9.

Then later, you posted your map, and I noticed that on it you had marked #3 and 6, which seemed great at the time. So I went to where you had them marked, found blues I could collect, and took screenshots of those. But when I looked through them all, I noticed something odd.

Family Matters Briefings

Notice how #3 and 5's locations look similar, as well as #4 and 6. They're in the exact same spot. So either my character glitched somehow and got the wrong briefing initially, or they were swapped around, So basically, I have no idea where any of the briefings are actually at this point as the game is clearly messing with me.

I did notice in last nights patch notes there was a briefing mentioned that was moved because it was behind a wall or something. I'm assuming that's either #4 or 9.
  18. Starbuk New Player

If you'd like to, it would make it more uniform in appearance.
  19. tukuan Devoted Player

I had thought that at least 1 might be glitched as I've scoured the centre section and at least on of those 2 (and likely both) should be there. Too busy to check today but I will see tomorrow night if I can find em.
  20. Starbuk New Player

Family Matters #4 is located HERE. Still can't find #9 though.