NEW LEAGUE!! ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX, Feb 5, 2014.

1. XorcePlaya New Player

I have two so Ina put them up

Toon name: AaoXorce
    Power: Ice
    Role: Damage
    CR:38 SP:30
    Level: 30

(I seriously need help getting marks of triumphs faster...please help me with that.)

Toon Name: ShiroXorce
    Power: Quantum
    Role: Damage
    CR: 3 SP: 5
    Level: 7
  2. HellBlauBlitz New Player

I should be on in about an hour or 2 FYI
    -Vulcan 616

EDIT: ONLINE NOW

Vulcan 616
    There's a space between the word and letters
  3. somerandombats New Player

1. flackpanzer
    2. ice tank
    3. 43
    4. 41
  4. Goldenbonds New Player

1. Golden bonds
    2.fire tank
    3.cr 82
    4.sp 59
  5. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

6. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SENT ME RECRUITING MESSAGES FOR THE LEAGUE!! WE HAVE A LOT OF FRESH NEW HEROS TO MEET AND GET TO KNOW. I AM SORRY IF I AM LATE ON MY RESPONSES, WE, AS A LEAGUE, HAVE BEEN BUSY HELP EACH OTHER AND GETTING EVERYONE ON THE RIGHT FOOT. IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN JOINING THE LEAGUE, PLEASE GIVE US A MOMENT. IF YOU ARE FINDING OTHER LEAGUES AS WELL, PLEASE DO SO! IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU. WE WILL STILL BE RECRUITING BUT AT A SLOWER PACE THAN HOW WE WERE.
  7. haci82 New Player

ok np i just thought that you ignored me haha but you didnt see it xD im on right now and will be the whole day hopefully xD
  8. Scarlet Pympernel New Player

I am still hoping to join. I had more real life yesterday than I thought I would but will be on several hours today
  9. Life Trader New Player

Name: Life Trader
    Mental Controller level 25 on PVE server
    CR: 19
    SP: 20
  10. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

I add you to my friend list when your are on I will send you a league invite. I finally was able to add you lol. I don't know what happened
  11. thenickson New Player

Hi I sent an email to the gmail at the beginning of the thread to join this league. In case it didn't go through I will leave my information here.

Toon Name: xxBLUExSTRIDERxx
    Power: Quantum
    Role: DPS
    CR: ~ 34
    SP: I don't know it off the top of my head but it should be around where ever it is once you hit level 30
  12. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

I received and replied to your e-mail :). I added you to my friends list.
  13. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

WE ARE RECRUITING ONCE AGAIN!! START ROLLING IN THOSE REQUESTS!!
  14. Life Trader New Player

Name: Life Trader
    Power: Mental
    Role: Controller
    Cr: 22
    SP: 20
  15. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

When I get back on the game, I will add you to my friends list and send over the invite :)
  16. GenesisAngel New Player

ArcticPundit(in game-name)
    Ice Tank
    CR 15
    SP somewhere around 12 I believe.
    PSN is G3n3sis_Ang3l.
    I'm still quite new to the game. Slowly learning, but in real need of a mentor of sorts. Also, got up to level 19 today and really need people to play with to level higher and beat Circe! Do I qualify?
  17. Scarlet Pympernel New Player

Hello again. I suspect we have been on at different times. Real life has kept me off line the last few days. I expect to be online for a good while today and after work tomorrow. Still hoping to hear from you and I am not seeking another league until I hear one way or the other.
  18. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Hi! Yes, we mostly likely have been but do not worry there is still a spot for you open. I will be on in a about 20 minutes so I will send over the invite as soon as i see you.
  19. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

I will add you to my friends list and once you are online I will send over the invite:)
  20. GenesisAngel New Player