NEW LEAGUE!! ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX, Feb 5, 2014.

1. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

LMAOO well you are more then welcome to join if you like I am currently online atm so if you are on i'll add ya
  2. travisd75 Well-Known Player

Lol alright let me switch to pve
    my in game name is ColdSt0rm
  3. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Ok i'll send the invite right now
  4. Holicemason New Player

I actually deleted my hero to start over lol,

Heros name is Supreme Mite
    Powers Electricity
    Cr Damage
  5. Yash Mansharamani New Player

i want to join the league .. psn id : YashKool003
    character name : BlackCharizard
    cr:72
    role:fire dps
  6. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

yash, when i get on, i will add you to my friend list and when we are on i will invite you :)
  7. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

no problem when i get on i will add you :)
  8. Psychosocial New Player

Interested in joining,but im a newbie lol. Just started playing this week,but I'll give it my best guess for the info you need.
    1. Name-siinapse
    2.Power-fire,role dps but want to learn tanking
    didin't list sp and cr due to lack of experience with game. Also played a few hrs since posting so it keeps changing anyway.
  9. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Hey no problem! we will love to have you in the league tomorrow i'll add you to friends and when you are on i'll send over the invite :)
  10. haci82 New Player

1. Your toons name. haci82
    2. Your power and role(s) fire/tank
    3. Your CR ( just so that we know…YOU WILL NOT BE DENIED FOR YOUR CR) 66
    4. Your SP ( just do that we know…You WILL NOT BE DEINED FOR YOUR SP) 46
  11. haci82 New Player

and btw i quited a long time ago and now that i started to play again i looked for a league and saw that this league looks good so i hope i can join you guys and i really need help quz i dont remmember anything from game and hope you guys will teach me haha quz i remmember that i quited quz i didnt know what to do and no one helped me from league :( lvl 30
  12. Scarlet Pympernel New Player

I like the friendly attitude. I am a level 28 healer who has been unable to find an active league where folks talk and do stuff together. I am still a bit noobish in this game and haven't done enough well organized instances to really comment on my healing skills but I have specialized in healing in just about every RPG (including dice) that I have played, so I suspect with some coaching on the nuances, I will be fine.

In game name: Scarlet Pympernel
    Power: Sorcery/
    CR: 26 (haven't figured out how to work CR with gear yet)
    SP: 22 (Dual wield)
    Role: Healer using a Destiny Build

I hope to hear from you
  13. HellBlauBlitz New Player

1. IGN: Vulcan 616
    2. Power: Electricity
    Role: Healer
    3. CR: 49 ( in the process of getting next tier armor)
    4. SP: 29 (could use some guidance in this area)
    I'm confident in my skills as a healer. Pretty much if there's a controller giving me power I can heal a team myself. It goes without saying though that I'm not the best but with the right help can contribute a lot to this league. My last league was really boring and I mean like I never had the chance to talk to anyone in it. Hopefully this league will be different. I also have a Tank toon and troll that are in the works so if there's another role that needs filling I can submit them to the league for training and utilization.
    I'm on quite often mainly in the day time. I live in hawaii so on my off days from work I can be on at those late night events depending on the time zone it's based in.
    I await your response. SAYONARA!
  14. HellBlauBlitz New Player

PS My IGN may be subject to change soon as well. I dislike having numbers in my name so please take that into consideration if trying to contact my in game.
  15. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Hello, I will add you to my friends list and invite you to the league. Once you are on I will invite you :)
  16. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Don't worry about that. I will add you to my friends list and invite you to the league. Once you are on I will invite you :)
  17. haci82 New Player

18. Psychosocial New Player

Awesome, im on right now if you have any free time. If not no worries i'll be on for awhile anyway.
  19. Goldenbonds New Player

are you guys on ps3/ps4
  20. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Yes we are on ps3 and ps4