NEW LEAGUE!! ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX, Feb 5, 2014.

1. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

HI EVERYONE!!!!

A new league has just been created!! XxGodzAmongUsxX is excepting ALL PLAYERS!! ANY ROLE! ANY CR! ANY SP! We are a League of friends who play together as a team. The Creators of the League are T5 experienced players who can teach new players everything they need to know about DCUO. WE HAVE ALL THE EXPERT PLANS ONE WILL NEED FOR THEIR ROLES! WE WELCOME ALL!! WE ARE HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS AND TO HAVE FUN!! WE ARE A RESPECTFUL LEAGUE AND RESPECT ALL OF OUR LEAGUE MATES!

If you are interested in joining the league please send me a message here, reply to the post, or personally message me on PSN or E-MAIL. MY PSN is DANNN_SAS E-MAIL Dannyg249@gmail.com

Please in your message just answer these following questions...
    1. Your toons name.
    2. Your power and role(s)
    3. Your CR ( just so that we know…YOU WILL NOT BE DENIED FOR YOUR CR)
    4. Your SP ( just do that we know…You WILL NOT BE DEINED FOR YOUR SP)

Please feel free to ask any other additional questions to either: Leader XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX Co Leader MakeUcri

HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND :) THANKS
  2. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Oh I forgot to add that we are USPS3/PS4 lol ^_^
  3. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

4. DaSode New Player

1. Your toons name.Jet1011
    2. Your power and role(s)Sorcery and summoner I can be a great hitter as well as a healer with this sorcery move that heals me and the player in the group that needs it most
    3. Your CR ( just so that we know…YOU WILL NOT BE DENIED FOR YOUR CR) 6 but I am still new I am a legendary because I love dc and I know I will enjoy this game
    4. Your SP ( just do that we know…You WILL NOT BE DEINED FOR YOUR SP) 5 im only lvl 9 and I hope to be in the league soon ps4 ftw!
  5. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

SURE YOU CAN JOIN!!! I'm online right now if you want to join :D
  6. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

i added you to my friends list so when your are on, I will send you a league invite.
  7. DaSode New Player

im on send me a invite also how do I go to friends to accept friend requests
  8. DaSode New Player

soz I think I am uncomfortable at this team I may be just reading this wrong but a member is asking my age and he is being very rude and I think I just don't feel very comfortable here
  9. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

The reason why he asked for your age was because you were being obnoxious and rude yourself. I'm sorry it didn't work out.
  10. Goldenbonds New Player

1.Name- Goldenbonds
    2.power-fire, role-tank
    3.cr-82
    4.sp-58
  11. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Goldenbonds when I get on tomorrow I will add you to my friends list and send the invite when you are on :)
    • Like x 1
  12. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

sorry for the late response btw
  13. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

hey for some reason I can't add you one my friends list. Are you on the PS3 servers or the PC servers?
  14. Goldenbonds New Player

15. Holicemason New Player

Name: HoliceMason
    Powers - Fire
    Role- ?
    How do I find my CR and SP

Yeah i only lvl 9 on PS4, i'm pretty new to the game, sorry bout that
  16. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

whats your toon name?
  17. XxAngelxOfxDestinyxX New Player

Hey don't worry about that, we will love to have you in our league. If you are still interested i will send you a league invite and we can show you everything bout the game. Is you characters name Holicemason?
  18. YELLOWFER Active Player

19. YELLOWFER Active Player

I'm a lv 14 HL Troll im still new to the game so it would be great if you guys could help me level up, do bountys, pvp etc.. I am pretty sure i only have about 7 or 8 skill points but I wanna work on it for sure

I am on weekends and friday hope to see you in game;)
  20. YELLOWFER Active Player

Sorry and my my In game name is GrEn_GuRl, i think I may have misspelled it but i will add you so when your on ill hit you up;)

P.S. whats your in-game name?