New DLC Pack War of the Light Part I Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

When did you buy Sons of Trigon though? If you bought it when it came out then you can't have used Marketplace Cash because Marketplace Cash didn't come into existence until 3 months after SoT was released.
  2. Darkestangel1 New Player

I've been playing awhile but am still new to a whole lot of this game. I can not figure out how to start war of the light dlc. Any hints or walkthroughs? I just simply wanna start playing. I made a red character but it doesn't have the lantern symbol so I don't know what I'm doing.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Huh? Ok first of all you have to have a combat rating of at least 84 to do any of the War of the Light content. Every new DLC that comes out brings the highest endgame content to date, you won't be able to do any of it with a new character. The Red Lantern symbol is part of a piece of gear, Vestments of Rage, that you can get in the latest 8 player Operation/Raid or buy with Marks of Reality which is the highest endgame currency. If you just made the character then you are a very long way away from getting it.
  4. ortizanthony890 New Player

i know its asking for a bit much but I would love it if we could get hope AND greed in part II also I think weaknesses and power ups based off of interaction from different powers should be added for example fire melts ice or how blue lanterns supercharge green ones maybe add an effect when a player or entity is near enough or uses a sertai power you become weak because of their power or more powerful
  5. TheLadyHood New Player