New DLC Pack War of the Light Part I Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

War of the Light Part I Now Available!

War of the Light Part I is now available for all players! Legendary Members already have access to the new DLC Pack, and Free and Premium players can purchase the DLC Pack today (US PS, US PC, EU PC) or tomorrow (EU PS), when the PlayStation Store updates.

Master the new Red Lantern-inspired Rage powers, explore Ranx and Mogo, and see the War of the Light begin in a new version of Metropolis!

If you don't have a Legendary Membership, you still have a few more days to take advantage of huge savings in the Legends plan.
    • Like x 4
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please note the DLC Pack will be available on US PS later today when the US PSN updates, and on EU PS tomorrow when the EU PSN updates.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

When will it be on steam?
  4. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

That guy's unofficial trailer was better! :D hehe, pretty cool though. Esp liked all the logos just changed to red, just found that cool.
  5. Triple Draw Level 30

When on steam ? Tired of waitin:(
  6. Ares injustice New Player

When on steam?
  7. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

PS needs to update soon cuz im getting impatient
    • Like x 1
  8. Fireman Level 30

When i open DLC page Trigon is still there. The background image is War of Light. Weird.
  9. kujo6042 New Player

PSN will update between 5pm and 9pm eastern time it usually happens around 6pm
  10. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

thats bull crap
  11. stayphokus New Player

yay more disconnects due to a influx of players
  12. kujo6042 New Player

Sorry to disappoint guys but eat you're dinner later and the get on PlayStation store and you should be good to go
  13. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I dont eat dinner at 5 or 6 so i hope to have this dlc b4 i do
  14. kujo6042 New Player

Ok no problem, regardless it'll be there around 6 or so. Just letting people know so they aren't checking every half hour for the next 3 and a half hours
  15. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Hooray for everyone.
  16. kujo6042 New Player

Yep...my good deed for the day lmao
  17. kujo6042 New Player

I lied it's up on pan now lol
  18. kujo6042 New Player

19. PoKTLi Active Player

Hi. I just want to make a suggestion. Currently i dont have credit card (and when i had it game did not recognized it either =S), and i´d really like to buy this DLC (and also trigon). It would be a possibility that you open an option to buy DLC with prepaid game cards? Now We have the option to buy either sc or a month legendary, and i wouldn´t mind paying a DLC this way even if it cost 15dls instead the 10 we pay with credit card. (or well maybe could be a DLC + some sc or something like that). Hope u really take this under consideration, i have several accounts, we play as family and we buy legendary for 1 account at a time, and its frustating that the people that I play with, cant join in especific content. Ty in advance.
  20. kujo6042 New Player

Where is the entrance for logo and the metropolis battleground? Do I need to have a certain combat rating to be able to see it?
  21. kujo6042 New Player