New DLC Pack War of the Light Part I Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Can't you just get a prepaid credit card that you top up and then use that?
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Buy One Get One free? :O

You mean Mogo, right?
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's Mogo, and the entrance is in Watchtower to the right of the Monitor Womb. You need CR84 to see it.
  4. kujo6042 New Player

Ok and yes I meant mogo and battlezone my darn auto correct keeps changing my words lol
  5. The 13ht Doctor New Player

I really want this DLC, I had an idea identical to this one that I e-mailed to you guys a while back, and I put MC in (USPS) ahead of time, but you guys JUST WENT OFF AND CHANGED THE CURRENCY TO ACTUAL CASH FOR DLC PACKS AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MINUTE, THE MINUTE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! This seriously made me consider deleting my character and now I demand an explanation and that I can buy DLC9 with Marketplace cash because I am unable to put more cash into my account.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They changed it in August.
  7. The 13ht Doctor New Player

In August, it was MC, now it is real cash. I put all of my money in the wallet for MC. Is there any way I could get a refund?
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

That new trailer is pretty Epic.
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The point is you said they changed it at the last possible minute. Changing it six months ago is not the last possible minute. Anyway, I just realised Marketplace Cash never even existed back then. Wasn't the only way to buy DLC on PS3/PS4 to use actual money or use Loyalty Points? Effectively you're arguing about something that never even existed.
  10. The 13ht Doctor New Player

My point is I was prepared to buy War of the Light with Marketplace cash, which I put in a month in advance to buy it, but they changed the in-game marketplace currency for DLCs. Everything was in the currency of Marketplace cash, even DLCs last I checked. I remember because I didn't buy Sons of Trigon for a while, but when I did, I used MC. I can not buy DLC9 now because of this change. Unless I am mistaken, and if I am, please correct me because sometimes my memory is not the greatest. But the question still remains: Is there any way I can refund this?
  11. Vaxtin Well-Known Player

Just bought the DLC logged out and logged back in and apparently I havent purchased it but it took my money, so now Im out 10$ and I cant play the DLC.... Can you guys look into this?
  12. Critics New Player

Trailer is pretty nice!
  13. AgentX44 Committed Player

I pretty much remember that they changed it to real cash just before Sons of Trigon came out.

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...g-pc-expansion-and-dlc-pack-purchases.169922/

That's why there were a lot of threads hating on this before because everyone wanted to get the celestial power but can't because they don't have money but only have station cash.
  14. Zenith Well-Known Player

Cool trailer, I've been waiting to see it. Love the tone.
    Favourite parts: Hank's heat vision blast, Deathstroke, and my first decent look at Bleez. Hard to gawk when she's murdering you.
  15. Vaxtin Well-Known Player

No one buy this YET, I purchased mine and I still cant access the content.
  16. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

thank you at least im not the only one ! dc step your game up
  17. Flush Gorden New Player

I bought it last night and still don't have access to the content today.
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

where is the blue flash in the game didnt see him yet ?! u cant advertise on the cover with something it isnt in the game yet ...
  19. Walterlight New Player

Hopeful Flash is a bounty for villains in New Metropolis. I assume he is a sub boss in the new ops too but cant be sure.
  20. The 13ht Doctor New Player

I find this strange because I could have swore that I bought Sons of Trigon with MC. I'd swear it in front of the Ministry of Magic! Luckily, though, I was able to get a refund (as a "one-time act of generocity" they said) and I am VERY satisfied with the DLC, as well as all of the Star Sapphire Easter Eggs. I am still angry about the possible currency change as well as the fact that I was not aware of it, so I created a character with Rage powers. Thanks for posting the link!
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    12th Doctor: "Chips! I fancy chips!"