New Boss: Barbatos!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Looks like I am wrong and it drops from Perpetua in the raid, which is awfully weird?
    • Like x 3
  2. Proxystar #Perception

ugh. Thanks :)
    • Like x 1
  3. JackFrost Developer

Hey all! Apologies that I didn't catch it sooner, but I think I've got a solution worked out for the occasionally unkillable Illusory Bats. The fix won't make it to the live servers immediately, but I'm hoping it makes the next hotfix. Again, sorry about any frustration this has caused.
    • Like x 7
  4. JackFrost Developer

Just want to clarify that the fix won't be in tonight's hotfix, but should be in the next one.
  5. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, still seeing invulnerable bats. Hotfix did not work.
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I Still Dont See Weapons Dropping from this Boss. Finished ALL the New Boss Feats and Not 1 Drop in the 6 Hrs it took to getr the feats..PLEASE look into this.
    Or Perhaps Better Yet Put these on a Vender
  7. JackFrost Developer

Just following up... is anyone still seeing issues where the Bats remain totally invulnerable even after they're hit by a guitar-wielding player multiple times and the chains disappeared off them? Thanks!
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Any word on whats stopping the Death Metal Guitar Axe from dropping? Still havent seen a drop or it on the broker. Maybe its not tradeable or something is preventing it from dropping? Tks in advance.
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Not that I’ve noticed