New Boss: Barbatos!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The boss and rewards are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 4
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

I've got to say, after seeing an "Alfred box" I was hoping against hope it would have been an MI-6 trained Alan Napier hopping in and laying waste...ah well. Maybe someday.
  3. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Finished all the open world feats in about 2 hrs. Ezzzz feats.
  4. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

How about an update as to where we acquire these new rewards...
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Woot woot got my t3 Alfred box on 1st try. Duo feats are done so time to spam some open world for the 100 degree weekend. Good timing on the new additions team
    • Like x 2
  6. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Man I thought we finally got a robot butler
    • Like x 1
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Well whoever said it'd be Barbatos won that bet huh?
  8. Hamicrux Level 30

I got done fighting Barbatos (out of combat) and switched armories to a loadout with the tier 2 father box. I got the feat for getting the alfred box. Didn't even run the duo. Thanks for the free feat!
    • Like x 2
  9. FamilyGuyHero97 New Player

Where or how do u get the alfree box
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Pet vendor
  11. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Im having trouble.

The icon to pick up a guitar isn’t showing and I can’t grab one.
    Is this a bug or am I missing something?
  12. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Anyone else just randomly receive "The Butler Did It" feat? I just loaded up, switched armories, and the feat popped. I hadn't even ran the Barbatos bounty or duo. Thanks for the free feat, I guess.
  13. Eve YouTuber

Did you equip the Alfred Box?
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I think it’s mistakenly tied to mother and father boxes also. Do you have one of those as a trinket pet?
    • Like x 1
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I find it weird none of the new feats except for the one for getting all of the feats give any titles, I feel like some of them should, at least the ones for beating certain Nightmares 10 times.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Amazon Metal could be a really cool title, Knightmare or Nightmare, etc
    • Like x 1
  17. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Maybe even "Nightmare Fuel" or "Your Worst Nightmare" or "(Character's/Group's) Worst Nightmare" (so like "Batman's Worst Nightmare" or "Superman's Worst Nightmare" or so on). The weapons could give some cool feats and titles, as well. Like "Grim Reaper" for the scythe if we don't already have that or "chainsaw Artist" for the chainsaws or "27 Club" or "Suite 27" for the guitar in reference to that urban legend and to imply the character is the reckless-gonna-get-themselves-killed type.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jcal Dedicated Player

So, ummm... who's dropping the weapons? Because it's clearly not any of the open world bosses, lol.

I finished the Barbatos 50 feat and I got absolutely nothing. I also went phase to phase, ST pulled Wonder Woman away from the mosh pit, and saw her get burned at least 25-50 times; also nothing.
    • Like x 2
  19. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Same here, nothing ... :(
  20. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Finished 50 barbatos and 100 bats including sometimes the bats glitching and not dying. Not a thing.
    • Like x 1