New Boss: Barbatos!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2022.

1. sebfm Well-Known Player

Actually I'm pretty happy to see Barbatos coming, as it was annouced in the duo dialogues at the end :)
    I'm quite excited to see how evil the One Who Laugh will be after that episode, as he stated he "would never do anything to arm" Perpetua's Power ;)
    Hope to see how Brainiac will react to Death Metal and Perpetua too :)

Thx for the new content :)
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In the comics Perpetua turns Brainiac into her throne.
    • Like x 1
  3. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

I hope this last feat on the list is not for killing Barbatos 5000 times to be honest if its more then 10 i hate it already !
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

If you don't know
    which bounty to punch
    you must not value
    your life very much.
    Barbatos
  5. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Anyone else’s game crashing?
    Haven’t been able to get back in for almost 30mins. :(
  6. Kreachure Committed Player

Hmm, no new drops listed? Also I was really hoping we would see B-Rex standing in the broken hall of justice rather than a re-used boss. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

If there's no new drops I won't even bother..
    • Like x 2
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

Have you noticed the community reaction when they try to break the mold on the forum? Its usually met with distain and "where the next DLC thatll bump my CR?"

We have to let them diversify and take risks with their content. I mean im having more fun then i have had in the last few years of DCUO. But its need variety badly.
    • Like x 3
  9. NotHappy Active Player

Zzzzzzz I will skip playing this week as well... If I wasn't a life time member I wouldn't be playing at all
  10. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

People forget, they are seriously down devs at DCUO and new content needs manpower. They also still do not have a new CEO and that's been going on months now, which is never a good sign. So what we have is a stasis, holding pattern, right now at DI. Many future projects have no doubt been put on hold, and current content is probably a slog without the needed manpower to move it along. I have no doubt the next few months will see recycled content just to keep the game afloat, all the while they're hoping a new CEO will be found that can motivate the team and bring in the necessary personnel to move the game forward. EG7 has said they were diverting half the funds from the cancelled Marvel MMO to DCUO, but without leadership and developers, the money is pointless.
  11. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Uh bats in a belfry is and old feat......I already have it...uhhhhh ok
  12. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Bats in the befry miss spelled...u got the idea
  13. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Yeah. Brainiac got turned into the throne which had the legion of Doom members attached to. So u can just forget that and assume after the alert, they have escaped.
    As for the one who laughs, if u done the source wall raid, well perpetua is locked away although in comics it was The on who laughs kills perpetua and wonder woman who defeats the one who laughs.

Which is who I would've expected for the extra boss
  14. Eve YouTuber

To be fair and I rarely enjoy ANY open world bosses, this one is kinda fun to me. I ran it a few time today to get a few feats and will probably actually do the 10 counter feats for the Nightmare Batman\Superman\Wonder Woman. The feats don't seem to be very tedious either. Good job, Devs. By the way, Does the Alfred Box drops from the boss?
    • Like x 1
  15. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Barbatos feat goes to 50, btw, plus there is 100 bats feat which is actually quite painful.

Alfred Box drops from the duo.
    • Like x 3
  16. Otaku New Player

Those bats are completely glitched/bugged.
    • Like x 5
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yeah - even with the chains completely broken, they auto-heal as soon as you hit them (for example, one hit will knock 20% health off, and it heals back to full in less than one second - they’re practically invulnerable)

That said, somehow I’ve gotten 25 toward the count so far. I don’t know how anyone killed one (unless it was some kind of game breaking tactic)
  18. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I figured that something was clearly off with them. I'm still not sure how to kill them properly but managed to get the feat nonetheless thanks to sheer stubborness (and stupidity) :mad:
  19. Otaku New Player

Because some of them work ok. You break the chains and they don't auto-heal. But it's like 20% of them.
  20. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Q's... do you have to be in a group to complete this and how long will it run for??