Livestream New Atomic Powers Revealed! Tune in October 13 at Noon PT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2015.

1. BigAl Devoted Player

Is it Tuesday yet? ;)
    • Like x 2
  2. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

What about now? Can it be 2:00 pm Tuesday now??

What about now?
    :D
    • Like x 3
  3. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

22 Hourz b4 UTTAWMEEK!!! lmma unbelieveable AKSYTTD!!!
  4. theforgottenking1789 New Player

Wonder if there is a chance atomic will be released this month after its unveiling tomorrow
  5. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

I prefer old power rebuild....
  6. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Maybe, if it goes on Test tomorrow after the preview then it would be on Test for about two weeks.
    I, personally, hope that it gets three to four weeks on Test ... unless it is flawless out of the gate. I'd rather get a good product late than a crummy one that will take five weeks to fix early
    • Like x 1
  7. Ken Spartan Committed Player

The Ultimate Edition contains two episode bundles, 6 powers, shield weapon, utility belts, and the lair system. comparing the individuals prices of these, you'll see that you are getting your money's worth, when you buy it.
    • Like x 2
  8. Ken Spartan Committed Player

:) Thanks
  9. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Yeah it's a nice deal but too expensive for me and for a lot of people too, I guess.
  10. Morcra Committed Player

My god that was beautiful
    • Like x 1
  11. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Hey hey hey, ;) Atomic Kal on deck and waiting in my avatars list.:cool: Thank you to those who work hard to make this game something I can say I've played since launch 1/2011 and I'm proud for my all time favorite!:)

Main Avatar: Future Kal 114 CR 152 SP Power Ice DPS. USPC Meta Hero.League: USPC :Justice League, Leader.
    USPS :LSH Elseworlds leader Kid Kal 1124 CR 116 SP Ice Tank.
    Alts Include: Guardian El, Guardian Kal, Future Blurr, Kid Superboyistic, Lantern Kal, Kal Starchild, Future Superboyistic,, Clarky Kent, and Super Spaceboy, Quantum Kal, and Superboyistic.
    • Like x 1
  12. tiempo Well-Known Player

Nerf Atomic, I was in a raid the other day and a dude playing Atomic out dps'd me by 10 million, and I was 8 cr higher! Also, 2 hits in pvp and I'm dead, wth devs, this power is broken, and I don't say that too often. Just nerf it or i'll quit for like a week.
    • Like x 3
  13. tiempo Well-Known Player

A whole week!
  14. BlazeChamp Committed Player

It was obvious sarcasm.
    • Like x 2
  15. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  16. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Your name says it all :p
    • Like x 5
  17. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Nevermind, you're new to the forums.
    • Like x 1
  18. Sbel Devoted Player

It looks like it's Orange. @dcuo tweeted out that picture.
    • Like x 2
  19. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

......... Where exactly have you been, are you new to the game?

It was Green for the last 5 years and beta, but is confirmed Orange as playable inspired by Firestorm. I and many others are asking for the Original Green Variant, as it has been requested for years.
    • Like x 1
  20. AnointedPlague Active Player

you guys are disgustingly annoying, yellow or green I'm excited to see this powerset finally making it's way into the game and would love to see the new tank mechanics.
    • Like x 6