Livestream New Atomic Powers Revealed! Tune in October 13 at Noon PT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2015.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

I
    I did
    I did this
    I did this to
    I did this to take
    I did this to take up
    I did this to take up space.:rolleyes:
    Anyways, I will be making a new toon because it's not like we get a new power everyday! No respec token cuz I'm an Ice Ice Baby for life, but I really wanna try out Atomic. And then Water next right? Please?! And thank you.
    Excited for some new animations and/or graphics also, though I imagine some will just be borrowed from current powers. But I'd bet we get SOME new ones...hopefully.
    The countdown begins.:D
    Long Live DCUO!!
  2. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Yes! Yes! Yes! about time, since the very first day of DCUO I've wanted this. I only wished it was a healer class like original design. What color will it be?
  3. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

When are we getting the Rage updates.
  4. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

What you dont like having to watch your health when you use certain powers, that do half the damage of most dps powers, just so you dont die. Even mastered it can still be a pain if youre forced to block or get stuck in a whirlwind of attacks
  5. hero turner Well-Known Player

Would we have the flaming head like FIRESTORM to put in our style tab and the ATOMIC SKULL face to put in the style tab also? Also new FIRESTORM, original FIRESTORM and the ATOMIC SKULL to play as LEGENDARY characters in the LEGENDS PVP instances?
  6. 10xperia10 New Player

oh my goooooooooood
  7. hero turner Well-Known Player

what if you create a new power kinda like munitions, but called it melee you know it would dif types of abilities and combos, like martial arts, all the weapons from weapons tree including nunchucks,whips,chains,guns, even with powers from the powers tree,weapon combos,free style fighting and martial arts being able to pick an opponent up and toss him grabbing hold of an opponent using certain melee attacks,buffs and energy buffs to wipe him out! especially in the pvp,legends and lair battles, that would be sweet!
    • Like x 1
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

You will prolly get a flaming head during Am activation of some sort, like munitions and the head band.
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I don't think so as a lot of people didn't Luke the head band interfering with costume design.
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I don't think so cause it's too close to a fire animation atomic is t fire 2.0 no matter how much these guys want it to so they can say see I told you so lol ...
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Yes
  12. Amahron New Player

Hope this nu power be avaiable to all palyers (even the non-members and non-payers)
  13. Gwalir Loyal Player

Based off the fact every other powerset released after the game came out has to be purchased, I'd say there is a 0% chance of this being free.
    • Like x 2
  14. Amahron New Player

Lol, but I will came as munitions came, or will came with a dlc?
  15. Gwalir Loyal Player

The devs have said from here on powersets will be sold independently of episodes. The only thing episodes will include is two Instances.
    • Like x 2
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  17. DemonicCosmos New Player

18. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Wait a second, this is a Tank power ?

Can it be DPS too ? I hate being a tank.
  19. theforgottenking1789 New Player

Atomic was a power in beta check this video out from then
    • Like x 4
  20. Atlasuson New Player

Man I really want it,but im free player.Why all of the good games have membership,why the free players can have fun.I tryed again and again all of the powers free to play,but now I am bored.:(:confused: