Nerfs nerfs and of course more nerfs :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anti Bezz, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Ice Lantern New Player

Did you ever think that the people saying it was too hard aren't the same as the people saying it's too easy?
    • Like x 3
  2. DCfanyboy New Player

Hard mode should be with the same gear... It's already Op but hard mode is more to satisfy ppls urges to kill this game , i think it already needs Cpr to tell u the truth... before it dies, hell they already pulled enough cash in from you all and me immensely, so what would they care.....On to the next one....
  3. GodofSorcery New Player

You cant cater to everyone
  4. ACW37162 Loyal Player

There is a list of games that were supposed to kill this game, yet here we are. Take a break or quit, you call but there is still quality content in this game and all of it can still be challenging.

If you stiing at full vestements comlaining about how easy things are just stop. Being god like is your reward for getting the best gear in the game not your punishment.

I swear these threads, its so terrible I got the best gear now its so easy. That is actually how it is supposed to.

If your dying for a challenge go buy a set of T4 gear, don't mod it, don't use HT add ons. Have your whole league do the same. Run nexus, paradox, and A&B enjoy the challenge.

The sky is not falling, the game is not dying and I doubt any of the super mmo's are going to put DCUO out of business this year yet again.
    • Like x 4
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

But you can do a better job of what theyre doing

It seems like everything released in the past 2 years has either been "too hard" or "too easy" with really no middle ground

The last tiers that were truly balanced were T2-3...T4 had 3 easy raids and one hard one, T5 had 2 hard ones and 1 easy

They need to go back to 3 raids in a series and keep all of them at similar difficulties like with the FOS and Batcave series...with those, there really wasnt much of a difference in difficulty in those raids outside of the final boss of FOS 2 and Inner
    • Like x 1
  6. Lemarcel55 New Player

A&B is nicely balanced and the fix to correct the problems with Hank will make it perfect.

Nothing to see here.
    • Like x 1
  7. Redscreen5 New Player

It's funny the forums allow people to consistently criticize the games content and moan and groan about pointless things yet whenever we question aspects that are of relevance to what Developers are supposed to do it always gets shot down.

Most of my posts end up moderated and its just ridiculous, if someone can complain about nerfing things then I to should be able to complain about things on the devs side.

- Half the bugs in the bug section...... unchanged.
    - Inventing new mechanics on top of ones that are already broken

Taking more consideration into someone who is complaining because they were out DPS by another power set. It's ridiculous.

If there's plenty time to host live events such as FNL, perhaps more time can be found and spent contributing to better ways to balance the game without listening to people who want the game played THEIR way rather then finding an OVERALL balance.

These are the types of questions people should be asking if anything is to ever get solved.
    • Like x 1
  8. EzioNight New Player

Last time they catered to the "We want a challenge ppl" the population when from "VERY" HIGH to high and they lost alt of money so I don't think they're going to cater to this ppl anymore lol!
    • Like x 1
  9. Adamwiseguy New Player

THIS

If they made Vestment of Rage gear drops instead of vendor items then I don't think we'd have so many people being overgeared for content.
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I disagree...After the first week, the only relatively difficult part (the last boss) was pretty easy

The first boss all you do is avoid the charge, the second can be done with 4 people on either side (you can do it with more if you need it to be), the maze takes 2 minutes and the last boss you just stun the manhunters and call out the tubes

Its definitely on the easy side...We routinely beat it in 18-20 minutes and the one time I pugged it took 35 with a long delay after a healer left
  11. Lemarcel55 New Player

Try it in T4 gear.
  12. Anti Bezz New Player

For what reason? The developers should provide the challenge to this game to us, not the community making different challenges in easy raids.
  13. Lemarcel55 New Player

They are providing a challenge. Did they somehow lock you into your 90 gear?

Or try it in T2.
  14. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

First off, that was their own fault...The drops were ludicrous, the visuals in the raids were buggy and the jump in difficulty was crazy high going from T4 to T5

Secondly, nobody is asking for another Paradox wave here...We're asking the devs to stop nerfing every scrap of content they put out

All the "we want a challenge ppl" want is SOMETHING that gives us a challenge...Allow us to choose the difficulty of the raids we go into or have a series of raids similar to the FOS and Batcave series that arent too hard or too easy...No more enrage timers, no raids that ONLY have 1 shots...Just give me a series of raids that everyone can enjoy, no matter the skill level
    • Like x 1
  15. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

So the only way we can have a challenge in game is to carry around 5 sets of gear?
  16. Flightboy New Player

Incorrect, I pugged EO with zero friends and all different league names. Speed feated it on the first run. o_O
    • Like x 1
  17. Lemarcel55 New Player

Recently there was a function introduced into the game called "Armories." These are a neat new way to save loadouts, SPs, even gear sets!

So you can actually carry just one now and have the other in the bank ;)

People know how to play the game. Thankfully the devs are getting a faster turnaround on addressing broken raid mechanics. And I don't remember seeing anyone anywhere asking for things handed to them.
  18. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Not all of us have that luck.
  19. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

So can also 4/5/6/7 man whatever raid you like. Or just try to pub it without insane CR requirements...
    • Like x 1
  20. Kristyana New Player

Fixed that.
    • Like x 2