Nerfs nerfs and of course more nerfs :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anti Bezz, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Anti Bezz New Player

This game is not only becoming completely easy to beat all content under geared, but now they're more nerfs. Honestly it's not to big of a (hero) a/b nerf to Hank, but the point is the devs never listen to the community about anything, except when people want to complain and moan about hard content when it isn't even hard. NOTHING in this game can give a challenge PvE wise and that's is completely pathetic. All the raid nerfs are dumb and yur just going to make more and more people not want to play this game anymore. Difficulty in a raid is just something that is there. I'm not sorry for the people that can't beat the content, and I won't call them a noob, they just need to practice and learn the content. I mean people don't even know the different tells in Nexus and beat it as if it's a joke of a raid which now it is. Me and I'm sure many others on both PS and PC had to learn the raids the hard way learning everything from the tells, when to get away from DoTs on allies and now it doesn't even matter.
    /Rant

TL;DR
    Game being nerfed, getting dumber, people will be quitting sooner than later imo.
    • Like x 10
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Funny how you say there is no hard content in the game when we still have paradox wave Epic Odyssey feat. That feat is still hard for alot of people. So quit with this "no hard content" crap. Not everyone is on your level:rolleyes:
    • Like x 11
  3. Zim New Player

Wrong, with the arrival of 90 gear all u have to do is this little thing called "PAY ATTENTION" and it can get done. Sometimes maybe not 1st try, sometimes maybe not even the 2nd, bet very doable.
    • Like x 5
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Wait when did they nerf hank? The raid is already cheap, dont tell me they took out the only tiny bit of challenge left in there. Also epic odyssey feat is super easy to obtain. Paradox is 4 man-able(nice little challenge). The new challenge in paradox is getting speed feat with non HL-Celes-rage dps.
    • Like x 2
  5. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Oh i'm sorry but not everyone runs with their league 24/7. Some of us have to pug. Theirs your challenge.
    • Like x 8
  6. Anti Bezz New Player

EO isn't hard at all. I'm not boasting about how good I am. There are a lot of leagues that were doing it without glitching in the past and a few leagues that were able to do the speed feat also. So with it's nerf it is not hard. Why people complain they can't do it is their own fault. Raids are suppose to be hard. You shouldn't be able to breeze through wave as if it's nothing. EU side beat wave with no tank. I believe the same league did the 3man nexus with no healer. Now imo as a T5 raid is great for those who did it and really awesome that they did, but that shouldn't happen imo. It shouldn't be possible until next tier, because that seems more reasonable. These raids are completely easy and it's sad that all that happens are them getting nerfed.
  7. Anti Bezz New Player

Patch notes today :(
  8. Anti Bezz New Player

So we are at fault for having friends we run with? It's our fault we found a league of good players that enjoy doing content together. Sorry thought it was a MMO. You know type of game you find friends make a league and kinda run with them over pugging.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Great NK Well-Known Player

A few days ago my league and I were doing a nexus run. We were all 95+ cr. When we got in, I took off all my gear except the 90 weapon. I did the whole raid without any problems. And yesterday I randomly qued for nexus as a 87 cr troll who still has t3 gear on and we beat the raid under 45min. This game really is becoming took easy. It now takes less than a week to get to cr 90. I agree with you. The devs NEVER listen to what we say. All they wanna do is nerf everything so the new players don't leave too fast. I remember 2 and a half years ago when I made my account and then spent the next 2 years getting to cr 90+. Back then this game actually required skill.
    • Like x 4
  10. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

sorry but not all of us don't think that. Some of us have jobs, a life, school,. We don't have time to spend 4 hours in a single raid.
    • Like x 5
  11. kraptastic Well-Known Player

That feat in wave is only difficult when players have not had any content that has forced them to learn what a boss is doing and react to it. That is what is called a tell. The boss has an animation and then an action occurs. Often there are patterns to be learned. What the op is stating is that players dont NEED to learn or react to the content anymore because the content is too easy.
    For example when fos2 came out I watched leagues desolve because it required teamwork. Some even full geared at the time could not beat it. But it was not nerfed. Eventually is became common to beat it as the tells were learned and shared. And by the way...no one I know complained back then. It was the holy grail to get the speedfeat and groups were rerunning it everyday without replays to get better. That would not happen now as beating a raid is EXPECTED TO OCCUR.
    • Like x 6
  12. kraptastic Well-Known Player

So you HAVE to beat it quickly the first time? You couldnt just do the first boss a few times get better as a group and start quickly getting to thw second boss and repeat? No. Of course not you would rather log in mash some buttons, beat the top raid in the game in 25 minutes and be done. WOW.
    I would love to see this thought process when Ghosts n Goblins waa the top game....oh krap I just showed my age lol.
    • Like x 6
  13. Zim New Player

Well that's your choice. Don't dumb the game down for everyone else in an mmo because u don't know how to group up with people.
    • Like x 1
  14. Peacemakaz Committed Player

I am already quitting once my sub runs out tho :O. Or at least taking a very, very, very long break.
    • Like x 1
  15. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I'm just here so we don't get another mistake like OC again. You all cried because you had no challenge and we got OC. That hurt the community. You wanted hard content but majority beating it back then were exploiting it. Now tell me if you want hard content why exploit the raid?
    • Like x 2
  16. Laff Riot New Player

EO feat is still a challenge. I have done it a bunch of times and I have seen pretty much a league full run (except for me in there) fail at it. So there is some challenges still. And if you want a challenge, go buy some T3 gear and run some T5 content. That will help you feel more challenged.
    • Like x 1
  17. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

There is no raid in the current game that takes 4 hours...Even when you go down the tunnels, Paradox for an "average" group should take no longer than 60 minutes...Good groups can do EO in about 10 minutes
    • Like x 1
  18. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

The nerfs won't kill the game, the lack of content and weak dlcs will.
    • Like x 2
  19. GodofSorcery New Player

First it is too hard then it is too easy then it is too hard again human beings are never satisfied. Go in dox with 64 level gear and beat it. There goes your challenge.
    • Like x 1
  20. Derio 15000 Post Club

NO my friend you misunderstood. We did not ask for hard content, we asked for challenging content.

Hard content- One shots and unavoidable death attacks followed by poor mechanics. ( We did not ask for this)

Challenging content- Content that involves teams using a wide variety of strategy and objectives, usually required by the 2-2-2-2 system for maximum effectiveness and requires teamwork and communication.( This is what we asked for and was almost achieved in AB but was under shot)

Now that you understand the difference do NOT blame us Vets for OC because devs got our demand wrong.
    • Like x 5