NBA PLAYOFFS! Round 1!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zizzi, Apr 18, 2013.

1. LL New Player

I wonder if the clips will go after Howard? What do u think? I know Houston is going after Howard.

It will be interesting off season for both our teams. I think the lakers will make a play for Paul.

I would like to see golden state win, only because of Jerry west.
  2. Zizzi New Player

Not sure. They definitely need more toughness in the paint though, as well as one more person who can create their own shot.

I get the feeling the Lakers need to blow up the roster and go into rebuilding mode. Amnesty Kobe, get back that $30 million for next year. That's a lot of money they're paying him, with that money you could get 2 high-caliber players at least.
  3. LL New Player

I'm pretty sure clips are going to fire the coach. Who would u like them to hire?
    I am pretty sure sterling will not pay what it would cost to get Phil Jackson.
  4. Zizzi New Player

Utah's old coach, Jerry Sloan? I think that was his name.
  5. LL New Player

He is a great coach. He is old school though. It would be an interesting hire. The problem is unless sterling has changed, he does not pay coaches. As I stated 5 former coaches has had to sue him to get their money after they were let go.

I think the coach they hire will have a lot to do with whether Paul stays. Bill Fitch was one of those guys that had to sue, a very good friend to Phil Jackson, that's why it would shock me if Phil went there.

It looks like the lakers are going to keep dantoni. He just bought a house in manhatten beach for around 7 mill. Seems like it to me he is staying. I wanted Phil back. :(
  6. Dogzday Dedicated Player

I had to come back and post here after the GSW win against SAS 100-91. Great game!

Looking forward to see the home court energy advantage that Curry needs. He was lacking the past few games. Klay Thompson on the other hand was phenomenal. He's a great defender in Game 1 of the series and turned out to be a great shooter. Yeah he had open shots but had tough ones as well. This guy... Is a good range DPS lol. Probably Mental lol.

Spurs did a strong catch-up in the 4th quarter, and then I was like, "oh no it's Game 1 again," but nah, Warriors kept the game stable in their favor.

Great coaching.
    • Like x 1
  7. LL New Player

I think Zizzi opens a new thread for each round. :)