NBA PLAYOFFS! Round 1!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zizzi, Apr 18, 2013.

1. LL New Player

Great job Howard!

Moron.
  2. Faust74 Loyal Player

He got nothing on Harding. Under 20 seconds left in the game and the Rockets have a chance to tie the game and Harden blazes down the middle like a bat out of hell toward the basket and passes it right to a Thunder player, Thunders win.
  3. LL New Player

Well I just don't understand the point of getting thrown out of the game?

At this point I won't be even upset if he walks. Your team is where I expect him to go if he leaves.
  4. Faust74 Loyal Player

Well though the Rockets twice had a chance to win two games and blew it with silly mistakes. I didn't expect them to beat the Thunder anyways. I was hoping at least they didn't get sweeped.
  5. Zizzi New Player

Called it :p
  6. LL New Player

lol u did...now I want Howard out and they target chris Paul , as he was and should be a laker anyway.
  7. Zizzi New Player

Wondering if he will stay or not, I still have my doubts. And I highly highly doubt CP3 is leaving the Clippers, if he was I don't think he'd go to the Lakers.

Hopefully the Clippers can handle the grizzlies... They have had trouble in the past.
  8. LL New Player

I agree, but on the radio tonight they let on morons. Jim buss traded for cp3..,the lge vetoed it. How is that his fault?

It's crap as the pelicans would be a better team if that trade went through, now we have to hope the morons draft right...whatever
  9. LL New Player

With Westbrook down, spurs will take the west, again if the clips got Kevin, u have a team to compete.

It's spurs heat....pop is such a great coach
  10. LL New Player

Oh and I'm happy that it made u happy my team was an epic failure...lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Zizzi New Player

And Rockets grab a game! Realistically if they were smarter with the ball in the last few minutes the series would be tied or they would even be up one game.
  12. Faust74 Loyal Player

Yup, and I didn't even watch the whole game. I watched the first two quarters and went to bed during half time. Guess, I've been bringing them bad luck by watching the whole game lol.
  13. Zizzi New Player

Wow and they're doing it again! Really hope they can push this to a game 7!
  14. Dogzday Dedicated Player

My team: Golden State Warriors. All because I live at San Francisco. Honestly, I hope they make it to finals and kick Denver's butt tomorrow. I swear, we had them at the last game in Denver, with a point deficit of 20, we scored 20 while they scored 10, so we lost by only 10. Made me cry but it's 3-2 and we have two chances! It has been far too long since GSW took the trophy home. Last one was 1975. We have always came at the middle-bottom of the season, barely making the playoffs. Curry ftw! Beat Denver and I know we will win! :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Faust74 Loyal Player

I guess I bring them good luck when I don't watch the 4th quarter. I don't see why their games start so late!
  16. Zizzi New Player

I definitely see the Warriors getting to the next round, and also I can see them possibly beating the Spurs. If they had David Lee still then they would already be in the second round I think. Definitely one of the best teams to watch!
  17. LL New Player

Go Memphis :)
  18. LL New Player

lol...lol...lol...ur best season as a clipper, ended the same way as the worst season as a laker...lol..lol...so sad...

Had u made the trade u might of won, oh well...keep thinking u can have no post game

Either, way u have a bad owner that 5 previous mangers have had to sue to get their money once fired, lets add a sixth. Lets not forget he is a REAL slum lord, and he calls out players In the press. Good luck next year, Paul is a moron to resign there.
  19. Faust74 Loyal Player

Well my interest in the NBA is over. Rockets put up a good fight and I'm sure gave a lot of Thunder fans a scare. Not sure what happen but it the 4th quarter is seem that fighting spirit they had suddenly left them. Played very well in through most of the game though. Oh well, I didn't think they would get past the first round and I'm just happy that they made it interesting and didn't get swept.

Really looking forward to next season and seeing who they sign/draft to make the Rocket a serious threat.
  20. Zizzi New Player

And there goes my main team, how unfortunate, I knew they would have trouble defending Randolph and Gasol. Wonder how the offseason is going to affect this team.

Now I'm rooting for the Warriors to win :D