NBA PLAYOFFS! Round 1!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zizzi, Apr 18, 2013.

1. LL New Player

booooo...:)
    U better not have jinxed my team, I have them winning game one. :)
    I blame u if they don't

Oh and rock Dallas is the team ur looking for.
  2. Faust74 Loyal Player

Rockets play the Thunder tonight. Prepare yourself people, tonight you will witness an upset.
  3. Faust74 Loyal Player

Thunder 120 - 91 Rockets

Well, I called it! I said there was going be an Upset and it happened.

I'm Upset that the Rockets got their butts whooped, I'm Upset that they play almost no Defense, I'm Upset that Jeremy Lin turns over the ball so much, I'm upset that Harden was the only Rocket that scored in double digits. >.<;
  4. LL New Player

Did not watch the game, but if ur game plan is to just launch 3's u will lose. That is what u were doing in the last laker game.
    This is why I hate the laker coach, this moron thinks 3 pointers are the way to go.
    Even during the Houston game they don't pound down low.
    If u have two 7 footers u run the offense through them, kick out if its not working.

The lakers still don't do this, with Kobe out run all the offense through pau. The coach is a moron. They did not do this and why Houston almost beat them.
  5. Zizzi New Player

CP3 with the buzzer-beater floater to take Game 2!! Clippers doing well so far, but would like to see a little more consistency and smarter decisions with the ball. Very pleased with my team so far :)
  6. Zizzi New Player

I feel so bad for David Lee, he finally gets into the playoffs and then he gets injured, poor guy :(
  7. Faust74 Loyal Player

Thunder 105 - 102 Rockets

Man, I almost had that one. That 3 pointer that Durant shot with under 1 and half mins to go really hurt. Afterwards the Rocket's shots weren't falling.
  8. CheckmateEnjoi New Player

Knicks & Heat in East Conference Finals, Heat wins
    OKC Wins west if Clippers don't knock them out
    Rematch from last year I think
  9. Zizzi New Player

Harden choked on 2 free throws down the stretch as well, wow they almost stole that game away.
  10. Faust74 Loyal Player

yup, that he did and so did Asik. It may have been a different come if they had sunk all their free throws
  11. LL New Player

I don't understand the only two players I would not leave open esp beyond the arc are bonner, and Manu. Yet who seems to always be open? Jdjekdkndkdmdmdkdm......:).
  12. Zizzi New Player

Looking forward to next year yet? :p
  13. LL New Player

Lol yes, as it will be another drama filled offseason. Also if ur sweep comes true I believe they might fire mike d.
    I'm getting my tux ready, I am going to go down with the titanic with dignity . I still believe.:)

Oh and I'm sick of the injuries really really, how many do they need to get?
  14. LL New Player

So Steve Blake will be out. Nash and Meeks are going to be doubtful for next game. All the starting guards are gone and their backups. They are stating duhon, Morris, or the dude the recalled from the d league when Kobe went down.

lol I'm starting to wonder if dr buss made a deal with the devil, and he is collecting this year
  15. LL New Player

Well the game is going to start....bring it on spurs....the lakers have got the MVP of the d league now. :)
  16. Zizzi New Player

What a crazy Nuggets-Warriors game! Iguodala almost hit that half-court shot to win, and Steph Curry is just unreal....
  17. Zizzi New Player

Nothing to say about that game heh. Duncan still got it after all these years though.
  18. LL New Player

I am getting on my tux... I'm going down with the ship...:)

No life boats for me...lol
  19. LL New Player

I can't even believe Westbrook is gone, I will gag if the clippers get to the final
  20. LL New Player

I am prepping my tux, I still believe, but I'm going down with the ship.