My Haunted House - DCUO BASES CRIBS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by M0RGAZM, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Van_Gho Committed Player

This is like when everybody gets lego's and I build a damn good sqaured thing and then someone builds the taj mahal....in closing that's cool as hell , do you think you could use my sqaured lego thing?
    • Like x 1
  2. Pez Fedora Developer

Awesome! Had to send it around to some of the other teams showing off the cool stuff our community does.

Great work!
    • Like x 2
  3. Enchantress New Player

amazing! btw, idk if you've seen this morgazm but another equally brilliant base designer (mermaid) shared her base last month that you need to see. You two are just my favorite base designers! so talented

• Like x 3
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yeah mermaids is impressive as well. i have to figure out how to make a neat little video.

next time you guys do a video tour you should get a couple of your friends to log on as villains and you can stage a fake assault/ambush!
    • Like x 1
  5. M0RGAZM Active Player

oh wow!! im feeling SO proud. Thanks so much you guys! i'm so happy you all enjoyed it! i had so much fun making it XD The support is amazing. I'm a super happy girl <3
    • Like x 1
  6. M0RGAZM Active Player

Aww i'm SO SO proud!!! ty ty ty!! *beaming*
    • Like x 1
  7. M0RGAZM Active Player

Amazing news in the midst of tragedy. It's amazing that my everybody loved my video.. its an AWESOME treat to give me. I'm sorry i haven't been online to post any replies.. You see, my dad was on vacation in mexico..on his way to a bike fest. i posted this video on his wall, i couldn't wait for him to come back and see it! Sadly, he didn't make it to the bike fest..and my daddy died a couple of days ago in a motorcycle accident =/ We couldn't get his body back..it was cremated in Mexico. i'll never get to see him again..nor even bury his body or will ever be able to visit his grave. So, in the midst of this tragedy.. it brings amazing comfort knowing that SO many people DID get to see my video..and that SO many people REALLY liked it..and i KNOW my dad would have been proud. So i want to say THANK YOU..from the bottom of my heart for giving me some light in my darkness...and thank you SO much, for putting a smile on my face...when i didn't think i could.
    • Like x 1