My Haunted House - DCUO BASES CRIBS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by M0RGAZM, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Kzinti Committed Player

Not only is that an AWESOME base it is by far the most entertaining base Walkthrough I have seen to date.
    GREAT JOB!!
    • Like x 3
  2. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Epic.... like 'we want it all but we can't have it', epic.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

See it's stuff like this that makes me spend so much of my in game money on base items grrr , very nicely done excuse me while I go farm for more items
    • Like x 3
  4. M0RGAZM Active Player

Since this is my first video, i wake up in the morning excited looking forward to seeing your comments and how many views my video has. All the comments are so good and make me feel so awesome! Thanks so much, the treat is all mine.
    • Like x 3
  5. M0RGAZM Active Player

Bruh!!! Seriously, yknow what? i had taken a 4 month break to play ESO and when i got back i had 1000 replay badges and 2000 loyalty points that i guess i never used and to top it off, my husband gave me a $50 psn card. I did midnight mascaraed and NOTHING else for DAYS lol i think i got the script memorized. People were seeing me in the event probably asking themselves "what the heck is this person doing?!" Actually, thats how i met Wilder Midnight lol (who by the way has an awesome base too).
    When i was working on the first stairs.. i realized how LONG it was going to take...i almost gave up. but a friend of mine (Alpha heal) said to me, "Look, you KNOW its gonna look OP OP... so, tighten you're belt and get to work!" He was TOTALLY right. The last pieces i had to get together were the "Red classic armless chairs" Which ended up costing me half a mil each. I was shouting in the broker like an insane woman "WTB RED CLASSIC ARMLESS CHAIRS" i'm sure you saw me lol There are 20 chairs in the banquet hall. It ended up costing 10 million in chairs alone. I don't want to think about the rest..i'm traumatized LOL
    • Like x 4
  6. M0RGAZM Active Player

Btw, all this amazing feedback is really convincing me to start an actual Youtube channel. I've never done this before! But its only been a couple of days and i'm already at 285 views! I'm feeling the love.
    I want to make a REAL Youtube TV Show for us in DCUO . With an awesome intro you'd see on TV! I didn't know anything about monetizing or anything like that (I just found out).
    So what i'm thinking is, DCUO LIFESTYLES. Or, maybe not? maybe its too similar to "lifestyles of the rich and famous" lol I want to try and think up an original name. Help is needed =oP "DCUO PWNED" ? naaah, sounds trashy =oP
    i want to make Episodes of peoples bases and league halls. I've seen so many that definitely should get some spot light. Each would have music, sound effects and so on =oP I have it all envisioned.. its epic! =D
    But first things first...a name! lol
    • Like x 4
  7. Veritasum Loyal Player

DCUO In Da House, Exobyte Homes, Multiverse Hideouts, Heroes-n-Styles, Base and Garden DCUO, Behind the Curtains

MORGAZM and DCUO Homes, MORGAZM Sneaks a Peek

Just throwing some out there.
    • Like x 1
  8. TroEL Dedicated Player

yo, the heart bed with the aquarium headboard?? Next to the heart shaped tub??

ok, I see you girl
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Leafy Committed Player

so how much to decorate mine? I'll pay for everything lol
  10. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

thats a very impressive base you got there :) makes me wanna go re do mine lol
  11. Minnion Devoted Player

Well no spooky music but here is Craigens Lair, with Socket Man as your guide... (Socket Man is an eyeless bandage wrapped guy with electric powers...)

• Like x 4
  12. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Very well made!

At 5:22 where did you get Trigons Throne and the massive frame of hands coming out?
    • Like x 2
  13. Minnion Devoted Player

Pretty sure the frame is from the Trigon Survival mode(Wall of the Damned if I remember right..)
  14. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Nice job - want too rework my base?

+100

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

FANTASTIC JOB!! the narration, the base, the music and sound theme all were great . love the base !! cant wait so show my wife she will love this video
    • Like x 1
  16. Drathmor Unwavering Player

lol yea the grind is real I have ran this seasonal so many times I can barley stand it trying to get enough of those grass and stone large floors to cover my whole jungle base.. If I ever have time to finish it Ill post pics I wont have the flair like you did for a video so pictures will have to suffice
    • Like x 1
  17. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

This game was fun to me ... my base
    • Like x 3
  18. M0RGAZM Active Player

Thanks so much for sharing your bases! i loved every single one! Thanks so much for the support! i REALLY appreciate it you guys!
  19. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

Damn. This is impressive...and the talk of the office today.
    • Like x 4
  20. Leafy Committed Player

ah she praises us with her presence !
  21. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

That's pretty cool. I wish I had the patience to do this. Couple of things though. Do you have the torture tools and guillotine because they would have been cool in there.