My Haunted House - DCUO BASES CRIBS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by M0RGAZM, Oct 18, 2015.

1. M0RGAZM Active Player

haha, yeah, i had several people ask me what i was doing lol I was nerding out halloween! =D lol
    • Like x 3
  2. M0RGAZM Active Player

Thank You! =D i used the Grass and Stone Mass. You can get it from the 2015 Halloween base items.
    • Like x 2
  3. M0RGAZM Active Player

Thanks so much for noticing!! I stayed up all night getting clips and doing fades and trying to get the right "feel". It's my first Youtube video and I'm rather proud =D I've never done anything for Youtube before..or for any attention. Just work.
    But im THRILLED that i'm getting so many comments and a little attention. Im doing a little dance in my room each time i get one! lol
    I'm happy that everybody likes the creepy pasta LOL This video went from me showing off my base to making a story for everyone to enjoy. End Result, THRILLED lol
    Yknow, you're not the first to tell me about the Jacuzzi. And, tbh it never really crossed my mind that it didn't go too well. I really like the pair so i didn't think anything of it. But i'll take some advice and see how i feel if i move things around a bit =oP
    • Like x 2
  4. Valsmurf Loyal Player

This is scary good! ;)

I will give you all the likes!
    • Like x 1
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

outstanding work but you already know that.

:)
    • Like x 1
  6. M0RGAZM Active Player

Aww thanks wilder!
    • Like x 1
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i made everyone in my league check your base out!

seriously your video is just amazing. everyone on this forum should demand you do the same thing with your league hall...

;)
    • Like x 2
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Well done...cheers to that.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Craven Green Loyal Player

I am so impressed by both the video you made and seeing this base firsthand. The attention to detail and work you put is inspiring. Girl what a job you did, 2 thumbs and 8 fingers up for you. Talk to you again soon. BTW the crunchy noise you added when you walk over the calcified bones on the floor EPIC.
    • Like x 4
  10. Supergirly Dedicated Player

This was well done! Thank you for sharing. As an avid RPer, I love to see things like this, and adding a story was perfect. :)

- Kara
    • Like x 2
  11. Speedcat Well-Known Player

Fantastic stuff! I'm working on one myself with some similar elements. (All this new demonic stuff is awesome) But your story adds a Incredirific extra level to the whole thing.

Spooktastic job!
    • Like x 3
  12. M0RGAZM Active Player

Thanks Wilder!!! You are so awesome!!! <3
    • Like x 1
  13. M0RGAZM Active Player

Craven you're so fun to hang out with. Thanks for everything!
    • Like x 2
  14. M0RGAZM Active Player

Btw, i would like to give a shout out to my friends who helped me collecting the base items i needed and giving me great tips and advice on Decorating. You can also find this on the Youtube page.. TY TY TY! (idk how to edit my original post so imma put it here =oP )
    BaSiC - For helping me collect base items (my red classic armless chairs found only in SM)
    Camp X - My mentor in decorating. This guys a beast.
    Craven Green - For stopping by whenever i needed you for advice and opinion. A great eye i can trust with creative ideas. Telling me to make a video and show it off! Thanks for everything!
    Pr0toJay - For mentoring me in design and always giving me an honest opinion
    Alpha Heal - For helping and keeping me company as i decorate my base.
    Wilder Midnight - For encouraging me to show off my base and make a video. Giving me great advice and honest opinion
    Thank you all for everything! Especially for being my friend =o)
    • Like x 6
  15. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Hey nice job morgazm, video came out good :) now lets knock out SM for some more base items tonight
    • Like x 2
  16. Veritasum Loyal Player

10/10

Very very cool. I'm not one for creepy/scary but I can certainly appreciate the creativity here and the effort put in. Another +10 for the video/story/sound effects.

Many people complain about the one available layout for all of the base themes. Your base is a clear argument that you just need a little imagination.
    • Like x 3
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

and the sparkly aura looks great!
    • Like x 2
  18. M0RGAZM Active Player

Thanks so much, you made me feel SO proud =D
    • Like x 2
  19. hudapak Well-Known Player

That was an excellent piece of work, MORGAZM! You really put a lot of thought, hardworking, creativity, and time to this project and it really shows that. The story added so many different layers of history and macabre to the already creepy setting. I am a fan this creative endeavor and hope to see more videos like this one in the future.

I would sometimes find myself so engrossed in decorating my base that I miss out on raids, alerts and other stuff with my league mates. So I know this effort of yours, took a lot of time and money to achieve this. Congratulations!
    • Like x 1
  20. Lionxoft Committed Player

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is usually used for streaming on Twitch however it can also save gameplay locally on your machine. It's free and pretty solid. To edit the video, you'll want to use any video editing software. For gameplay videos Windows Movie Maker is fine but if you want high quality options, have experience or want to learn on the industry tools then Adobe After Effects, Final Cut, Sony Vegas or Cinema4D are great tools.

https://obsproject.com/
    • Like x 1