Movies Movies Movies!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LL, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Johnny_Prime New Player

Thread highjack. Sorry, kids. So... movies?
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yeah! Sorry about that OP lol
  3. Wilder Midnight New Player

Night of the Creeps is one of my favorite b movies. I actually had the soundtrack to it from way back in the day.

Its modern incarnation...Slither is lotsa fun too!
  4. Johnny_Prime New Player

Thrill me...
  5. TormentorX Well-Known Player

How about Galaxy of Terror or Humanoids From The Deep for B-movies. Classics!
  6. The Corrupt New Player

Favs: Predator, Aliens, Dumb & Dumber, A Night at the Roxbury, Conan the Barbarian (orginal), The Avengers, Warrior, Batman, The Descent, Thor, Iron Man, Ted, Robocop, Die Hard, Forrest Gump, Fire & Ice, The Dark Knight, Spiderman, Night of the Living Dead, Army of Darkness, Hot Rod, LOTR Fellowship of the Ring, Friday the 13th (remake), and Terminator 2 to name a few

What they should remake: Robocop, The Flash, Superman, The Warriors

What they should NOT remake: every movie ever

Oscar picks: I dont care because The Oscars are a complete worthless joke of a show. the last time they picked a deserving Best Picture was when Gladiator won as that movie appealed to all types of fans. I wish all award shows would just quit for all time and let fans decide what they like not old men who cant stay awake through one single movie
  7. Brit Loyal Player

I've given this a lot of thought. My favorite 5 movies of all time are
    1. Starship Troopers
    2. Die Hard
    3. Sin City
    4. What Dreams May Come
    5. Terminator

What do I watch over and over again? The first two Die Hard movies, Predator, Terminator, Aliens, Starship Troopers, and Sin City.

What movie do I most want to be remade? Full Metal Jacket. And in the remake, I want the entire film to be boot camp, and just cut all the stuff about them actually going to war. Twice the boot camp and I will be a happy man.

What movie do I most want to NOT be remade? Superman. I've pretty much disliked every Superman film ever made. They keep on remaking them and they keep on flopping. Much like the actual comic book sales, Superman only sells when he is used as a part of the Justice League with the ensemble cast.
    • Like x 1
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Oooooh!!! I forgot Sin City!!!!!!!!! That's another amazing film!
  9. LL New Player

I love all ur movies...
    As for supes, he needs to be remade, but by the way Donner, did him...
    He did superman like marvel is doing with their movies...I'm not talking about the stuff not controlled by marvel...

Superman still holds till this day, because of tone.

Nolan has ruined this, if they want a justice league movie.

What is even worse, Goyer says superman is now going down this path...
  10. LL New Player

Ur forgiven...lol
    • Like x 1
  11. TormentorX Well-Known Player

Favorite: Braveheart. Fav Horror: Original Halloween, Fav Sci-fi: Aliens. Best movie monster: Darkness from Legend (Incredible)

Other favorites: Batman(Keaton), Die Hard, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jaws, The Amityville Horror(Orig), The Terminator, Conan(Orig) Escape From New York, The living dead movies, Phantasm, The Omen, Blade Trilogy