Modern Batman

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Sef Prime, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Ice Clown New Player

so this skin is only available for today only? if it is that would be kinda stupid since if i make new toons in the future, i can never get this skin again. this skin should be put in the redeem/claim section and not in the journal.
    • Like x 1
  2. Crimson Jonni New Player

I wouldnt be opposed to some characters just gettinf reskins in updatea. I'd love to see Hal, Supes, Wonderwoman, and Batman in new52 stuff
    • Like x 1
  3. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

This is probably their way of sneaking in a Troika inspired suit. I can dig it, but seriously though, that's a lot of Batman alternatives in legends when we are still seriously lacking some icons that could better use the attention (imo). Still waiting on Flash, Green Arrow, Shazam, Black Adam, Scarecrow, Aquadood, Zatanna and Deathstroke, Metallo and Doomsday. (Mostly Doomsday :p )
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Well now that I have my first batman can we get black Adam and shazam already. Huge batman fan but jeebus enough with the batman. Supes didn't even get this good of treatment when he had his 70th or 75th anniversary, he didn't get jack squat.
  5. Possworth New Player

You do realize that that Superman's 70th and 75th birthday was at least 15 to 20 years before this game existed right?
  6. Skarlet Lantern Level 30

Superman debuted in Action Comics #1 in June 1938. That would make his current age 76.
    • Like x 2
  7. Buckley Loyal Player

got my Batman, thanks Devs ;)
  8. not_again Dedicated Player

Premium player pay for products a la carte. Premium player will never be given anything because they only buy what they need/want. Nothing more. If you want more you go legendary.
    • Like x 2
  9. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Do you even comic book man lol. It goes by their debute comic.
  10. SpadeofSlade's Active Player

As previously posted, is there any info on how long this will be available for?

I'm just hoping it will be something like a week only, because otherwise all we'll be seeing is modern batman everywhere...forever.
    (As much as I do love the skin, the charm of it will be lost if available permanently)
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Hope not, we already got one Batman that is not available anymore.
    • Like x 2
  12. DC-Doll New Player

Needs a nerf. Yes, I know I'm gonna get suspended again for this one, right?
    • Like x 1
  13. DC-Doll New Player

Just kidding. I like winning by pressing random buttons :D
  14. Kroye Loyal Player

What a waste of resources.

Why didn't they just release the other Batman to everyone?
  15. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

I'm at least glad I got, in my opinion, the best looking skin out of the batman skins we have. Classic is alright and I respect the look, but not a fan of the bright blue. Future looks cool but I'd rather not use a batman that looks like a pack of wolves mauled him. Pre order batman is alright but I'm a fan of the all black or really dark grey suit. Troika suit would have been awesome as well.
  16. bigworm882001 New Player

Thanks for BatMan
  17. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Probably due to everyone crying that legendary didn't get enough perks.
  18. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

I would love to see this guy in legends pvp instead of those other versions of batman

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Kroye Loyal Player

I was actually kidding, but it wasn't about Legendary exactly. The beef was about releasing the Pre-Order Exclusive to the peasants who didn't pre-order it. I me mine.
  20. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

:eek: When did this happen?