Modern Batman

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Sef Prime, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

So Modern Batman (all black suit) will be free to members only:) He will be released next Thursday at SOE live! I think this is a really cool gift to the players. No need to purchase with MOL or SC!!!! Another Batman for the collection!:eek:
    • Like x 5
  2. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

That's cool, if he has completely different moves and loadout. If its a reskin, there's also Classic Batman.
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I can say with a fair level of certainty that its just a reskin. If n it they would have advertised him as being different to make him a cash grab.
    • Like x 3
  4. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Agreed. I also have Future Batman, whose costume is black and gray. Not far off from the New 52 version.
  5. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

I am not sure when New 52 version is coming out. This one is going to be called modern Batman.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Wait hold up. I thought "modern Batman" was New 52 Batman, since there was a poll. Unless "modern Batman" is the other reskin that nobody knew about.
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Pretty darn sure they're the same as New 52 is the modern iteration of the characters :p
  8. Crimson Jonni New Player

I mean its great that its free and all.. But truth be told it
    It just looks like classic batman in all black :/
    • Like x 1
  9. Crimson Jonni New Player

That said, i dont mind reskins, classic was pretty cool, but this one is meh, unless of course there is something special about it, but i doubt it
  10. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

According to FNL, modern Batman and New 52 batman is not the same.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Huh, interesting. Maybe it'll look like one from The Arkham series.

Unless they mean the original batman skin that's already in game. Can't see why they would do that though.
  12. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Release it under a different name and you can't complain that it was an exclusive.
  13. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

They showed it in the stream
  14. TheDark Devoted Player

I thought it looked great. When I saw the cape in all black it just revived my interest in them putting that version of the cape in game. I still want them to put a cape version where the shoulders are covered so I can put it on my toon. That and I want Mantis' cape.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'm now desperately trying to remember what I was doing during that stream that I wasn't watching :p
  16. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Here is the screen:
    [IMG]
    Devs said it before that the skin from the poll gonna be the third one and that they've got some already finished skin which will come after classic one. New 52 skin gonna be released during winter holidays. Aslo they revealed that there will be some fourth one early 2015
    • Like x 9
  17. ThunderlesStorm New Player

This is the kind of batman I've been waiting for! I wish he had some alterations, but a reskin is just fine with me.
  18. TH0R New Player

Batman Beyond Skin Please!
  19. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Kinda random. Its oval symbol away from Troika suit (I voted for new 52, but having them both couldn't hurt). It's free so it's all good I guess :p
  20. Ra7ie11 Well-Known Player

Never gonna happen they don't have the rights.
    • Like x 3