Fixed Mission issues

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Typhoon, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Typhoon New Player

After you've collected all the gems as a greed demon it simply tells you to go back to the obelisk which i've done several times and does nothing. You'll also be stuck as a greed demon and can travel far beyond where you're supposed to. Currently i'm in a group with 6 people who are also having the same issue
    • Like x 3
  2. brainyscorpian01 New Player

I'm not sure how it happened, I was just playing through the game normally as a villain, and i managed to work my way up to the Testing 1,2,3 mission, I found the obelisk straight away, I transformed into a greed demon and got the 40 Gems of greed as fast as I could, but I cannot complete the objective "return to the obelisk in Robinson park to renew your transformation as a greed demon", I've tried logging out and logging back into the game and going to the obelisk to transform again, I've tried waiting for the transformation to run out and then return to the obelisk, but nothing I try seems to work
  3. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Magic mentor Mission: Shadow Hearts Objective: Transport Relics to the circle of corruption. Issue: Can no longer throw them to move several at once.

Mission: Testing 1,2,3
    Objective: Go to the obelisk and be changed, then collect crystals on shattered chunks of suspended earth.
    Issue: Never completes after collecting the 40 white crystal things.
    Attempt to resolve: Log out of character and back in, no effect.

Anyone else have problems since the update was applied today?
    • Like x 1
  4. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

The mission Testing 1 2 3 is bugged once you collect the 40 gems you are not able to complete the mission how do you expect new players that are coming to the game to reach level 30 or progress without giving up daily when the most important missions to getting you in the to game are BROKEN come on DC you are better then this how do you expect to make money as a company if I can't even bring you new players that's 9 players today alone I brought in that can't get in to the game that are now going to be leaving as you make the rest of the game look broken while the beginning of the game is broken.
  5. Brad Influence New Player

My husband and I had the same issue last night with this mission. Could not progress. Logged in this morning, and it still shows the message to return to the obelisk to refresh the demon guise, but the crystal gathering is complete.
    • Like x 1
  6. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Unable to throw those biological containers in the metro hospital research wing with Dr. Psycho. The feat is called Green Machine (Hero)/Evidence? What Evidence? (Villain).
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
  8. Typhoon New Player

day 2 still no fix. I and many others literally can't progress through the game because of this.
  9. psouza4 New Player

Same problem here, exactly as described above -- all 3 of us in the party are now stuck. I had an XP consumable running too with 35 minutes left. What a waste.
  10. Clutch9k New Player

Same problem after day 2. Sux...I just started back to DCU online and was excited to play on the villain side. Guess I will clean up side missions in the mean time but this is pretty bad since its a story progression mission.
  11. Souzax3 New Player

Same issue
  12. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

In addition to not being able to throw mission objective items, as of restart yesterday (Thursday Nov. 7, 2019) while carrying the objective item without trying to throw it the motion of a failed throw animation is displayed. (When you try to throw an object and there is insufficient room to throw it so you continue to hold the object.)
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is expected to be resolved with tomorrow's hotfix.
  14. Rainnifer Committed Player

Adding to this I have come across 2 missions that are also bugged. Violet Ultraviolence; I'm stuck on the objective to finish off any affected lanterns that are not members of the Sinestro Corps. I can't find any to kill and there's no markers or anything. And then the mission Clandestine Ops: Two-Face; Stuck with the objective to retrieve the Experimental Multi-tool again but can't interact with the thing.
    On the points about being unable to throw things, I wasn't able to throw the bombs at the amazons on the bridge in one of the gotham under siege missions as a cockatrice anymore. I was at least able to simply drop it on their heads.
    Anyways hopefully all of this gets fixed with that hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  15. ThatLivingTroll New Player

Yeaaah, about that hot-fix, it didn't work for the Testing 1, 2, 3 mission.
    It still shows the same "return to the obelisk" message! Please fix this, I haven't been able to progress now for sooo longggg.
    This bug is also VERY old, I had the same problem on my main character 5 years ago. Get your game together please.
    • Like x 2
  16. SolidFlash New Player

thanks for game!
  17. Petra New Player

When does the hotfix come out?
  18. psouza4 New Player

This is still broken, just checked it for myself. I can't play and I'm paying for all access... this kind of sucks, Daybreak. If it helps at all, players around me seem to only be villains -- heroes are seemingly not affected by the problem.
    • Like x 1
  19. Typhoon New Player

A shame, was looking forward to play today
    • Like x 1
  20. Kilgannon1982 New Player

Testing 123 still broken.