Fixed Mission issues

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Typhoon, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Maldraxxus New Player

Yup Testing 1,2,3 still bugged for me - tells me to return to obelisk but doesn't grant credit. Haven't been able to progress at all for like half a week now :(
  2. strafegod New Player

Online right now still cannot pass the mission same instructions return to obelisk message and nothing is happening once I do it I tried everything its 10:03am Sunday and this bug has still not been fixed.
  3. ThatLivingTroll New Player

I have payed like 120 euros to this game, and this is the quality we get, almost a full week has passed!
    I don't have any fun in my main, since I am already basically maxed. This character is the only fun I have.....
  4. Kryzpy New Player

Plz fix this bug asap!!! FYI Your hot-fix didn't work!!!!
  5. Typhoon New Player

Just letting ya know if you do the other two mentor arc missions along with the metal and group missions + side quest you should hit 30 or close anyways I was able to go from 23 to 30.
  6. Richieclock New Player

Same for me with Testing 1, 2, 3. Gone off and completed other missions, logged-in logged-out, swapped characters but when I go back it still says go to the Obelisk.....
  7. psouza4 New Player

A customer support GM response to my support ticket included this comment "I would look for another hotfix this week to correct this issue."
  8. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Did you lefted the mission box on ur mini map, because a lot of npc's has been moved inside where it glitches just because of that change just like the 1st vine mission & the 1st vine side mission on hero side.
  9. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

EDIT: I was able to throw a mission objective object today while on a new toon, Hero, Gotham Sewer, MISSION: Fear Itself, OBJECT: Leaking Fear Gas Barrel.
  10. Brad Influence New Player

Testing 1, 2, 3 still bugged on my toon today. The hotfix last week fixed the mission for people that had not started it, but if you have the bugged out objective of "return to the obelisk" even though you have collected the gems, you are still stuck and can't proceed.

Is there any way to abandon the mission so I can restart it? Or can we get customer service to step backwards or forwards a step?
  11. Richieclock New Player

Testing 1, 2, 3 is still stalled after collecting the 40 greed gems.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on additional fixes.
    • Like x 2
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Players who are still stuck with an uncompleteable mission should be fixed up in our next hotfix (likely Monday morning). Players will need to complete a stage in any other mission to "refresh" everything (again, after the next hotfix).
    • Like x 1
  14. Nietzschiro New Player

Testing 1,2,3 bug fixed for all my toons with new hotfix.. thank you guys...!!!
  15. psouza4 New Player

So was this resolved? We're on week 2, should I bother logging in?
  16. Richieclock New Player

All sorted for me. Thx.