Metropolis vs Gotham

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Mary, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Looks like Metro is finally picking up the pace! But Gotham is still ahead, does Metro have the gonads to get ahead? Stay tuned! And vote!
  2. Evil Moopie New Player

Gotham all the way
  3. Jash New Player

Watchtower but if you want a city just look at my avatar and you will know which city I like better, thinking of moving my base to that city now
  4. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Gotham has moved ahead by two! Metro, you have -alot- to catch up on, or at least make it to 10!
  5. Octantis New Player

Too many fans of Batman, Anti-Heroes, and just plain darkness. No one likes bright and squeaky clean any more :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Mary New Player

Oh (hugs) I like Metro, but I myself sorta have to vote for Gotham myself, because of "mista J", heh
    So can I count you as a Metro fan? :-3
  7. Battle Man Committed Player

I do brother.

Darkness is for kids.
  8. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

Not, Darkness is for adults too if you know wat i mean ;) lol jk anyway i love metro too but like i posted earlier the dark side in me wont let me do it .
  9. risen New Player

What about cc? Lol
  10. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

It gets no love, thats a ghost town man. That not even a city that a backyard it so small.
  11. risen New Player

They should add more to it
  12. Rock Wonder New Player

Batman and Nightwing are my all-time favorite characters. I feel like I know Gotham like the back of my hand.

But surprisingly, I choose to fight in Metropolis. Even when I started this game and I had to choose a mentor, I chose Superman. I'm not even that big a fan of Supes. The only real Superman story I really enjoyed semi-recently was All star Superman with Morrison/Quitely. I was worried if I picked Batman as a mentor, that I would always be fighting at night and I imagined that would be too depressing, so I chose Superman/Metropolis. And I chose correctly because I'm always in Metropolis. I farm there. My base is there. It's just a happier place, I guess.

My leaguemate once assumed Batman was my mentor because I'm such a Batman fanatic, and asked me to get him in some instances. When I told him my mentor was Superman, he was shocked. "How could you betray Batman like that? You're a traitor! Shame on you!"

The only way I can describe it is that when I'm in Metropolis, I feel like I'm adventuring. When I'm in Gotham, I feel like I'm fighting crime. One is fun. The other is a burden of responsibility.
  13. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Looks like there is some love for Metro after all :-3 (Almost 10! :-D)
  14. Octantis New Player

You know, this pretty much sums it up. I have to agree, I feel the same way.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jash New Player

I like metro as much as I like gotham, I go in gotham because I can see better in the game because it's dark, but I like metro for its music, skyscrapers etc, so throw in my vote for metro too:)
  16. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Whoo! Metro made the 10 mark and a little bit more!
    Will Metro get close to catching up with Gotham? Who knows? Who will reach the 50 pt mark first? So many questions to find out!

[IMG]
  17. Boscohark Well-Known Player

I prefer Metropolis myself. Though both cities are great. I just like flying around the Big Apricot more.
  18. thePankakeManne New Player

Gotham City is my home, and Metropolis is that weird place I go to when I need to remember why I chose Gotham.

Besides, all my favorite DC characters are Gotham based. :D
  19. huflungpoo New Player

Oh just look at those two. They look like they just want to embrace each other and kiss. Wearin their underwear on the outside just to attract each other.....
    • Like x 1
  20. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Looks like thats one point for each and Gotham is all that closer to reaching 50 (the 'finish line') But who knows, Metro might pull it out in the end and surprise us all! Wait, see and vote!